Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 24, 07 at 9:15pmFah Q

If it's anything like last season this season should be just as good. Check out the videos on the Hell's Kitchen website, they have a preview of season 3.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 28, 14 at 8:30am
team groin

New season is finally out!!! Just caught the first episode today, and man did Ramsay send the wrong person home tonight. I mean I know Guarav is a *bleep* up and all, but that dumb bitch Nicole needed to leave. No passion, no fightback, gives up easily, even her response to when Ramsay asked why she should stay was "im not done" *emotionless nod here* *emotionless nod there* yeah she is going home in two more episodes hahaha.

Aug 27, 12 at 8:11pm
Lukas

quote Gotenks
Barbie has been sent home! Didn't expect her to be in the finals anyways.
lol team groin's not gunna like this

won't be able to watch this until I get home so... I assume it ends on a cliffhanger? Figured the final would be a two parter. Least that deserves to be one tho

edit - just watched it. I'm actually surprised Dana didn't get eliminated first.

Aug 27, 12 at 6:58pm
Gotenks

Barbie has been sent home! Didn't expect her to be in the finals anyways.

Still expecting to see Christina and Justin will be the last two. Dana will go home.

And all of the past chefs will be there too.

Aug 27, 12 at 8:17am
team groin

Here's hoping barbie won't *bleep* up on the quality control test tonight.

Aug 24, 12 at 8:14am
Gotenks

quote Lukas
That would've been quite a surprise if she did, especially since Ramsay was sick of seeing Clemenza up on the chopping block (lol'd a bit when he said he's been up 7 times when it was actually 6 but that's not much better) and he wasn't as good as the other 4.
Should of been gone after the third time imo. 6 times and he was still not was eliminated was lucky.

Aug 24, 12 at 8:04am
team groin

Looks like two more eps before the season is finished, guys.

Aug 22, 12 at 8:04pm
Lukas

That would've been quite a surprise if she did, especially since Ramsay was sick of seeing Clemenza up on the chopping block (lol'd a bit when he said he's been up 7 times when it was actually 6 but that's not much better) and he wasn't as good as the other 4.

Aug 21, 12 at 12:35pm
team groin

Damn, my heart sank as Barbie almost got eliminated .__.

Aug 21, 12 at 3:55am
Lukas

aaaaaaaaaand Clemenza's down and out. Couldn't really see anybody else getting eliminated unless Clemenza performed well (which I doubted was going to happen) and somebody else tanked (which Barbie kinda did but not badly enough).

Aug 19, 12 at 5:48pm
team groin

Barbie's got this