Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Silent Hill 4: The Room » silent hill 4 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 27, 09 at 3:23pm
KOOLBD

i cant go back to the silent hill world..or what do they call it..iff u manage to get pass that send a reply how you did it...thnx

Apr 25, 09 at 8:32pm
ERPMSOFT

good tips
--------------
E-RPM SOFT COM
phone 336-793-0285

Apr 06, 08 at 1:52am
blabla

how in the hell did u use the chocolate milk? )) u have 2 give it 2 the weird punk guy that is standing on the porch...after that u have to dig out the key to the house from that weird looking tree that its roots are like a hand stiking out of the ground..after that dont go directly to the house...because that key is curssed..and u will never get to the house...leave it in the box from the apartment and then when you are at the house..go after it again...then u can use the key hope this was usefull i got stuck 2...the hole from my apartment is blocket..i cant go back to the silent hill world..or what do they call it..iff u manage to get pass that send a reply how you did it...thnx

May 17, 07 at 2:05pm
Fantasyforde

I have got stuck trying to get into the wish house I used the choc milk by mistake does anyone know if there is another one about or do I have to start again:cool: