Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Spider-Man 2 » Coolest Thing You've Ever Done » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 18, 07 at 1:28am
Gemini19

The coolest thing I've done is swing halfway around the city, until at one point I was up in the air near the empire state building, and somehow ended up on a nearby building with some theives, took them out, but grabbed and did a piledriver, and it may have been a glitch or something, but I ended up grabbing a streetlight at ground level and dropped wtih full health, the second he hit ground, the guy flew off the screen like instantly. It was trippy.

Jun 13, 07 at 8:42pm
the owner of spider-

i was carrying a thug and swinging with him up the empire state building and suddenly he fell out of my hands and died
i stopped to look for him and he was standing up right below the metal tower on the top like he was alive but he was dead.

Jun 12, 07 at 10:00pm
spideyfan2

i jumped of the empire state doing that move u crash the thug\s head on the ground and i fell on the car i was suppose to chase and it stoped the car

May 09, 07 at 3:07pm
RedNeck Dragon101

I have whint to a person with green above there head and it was by at sea, it was an anbush and all the enamy fell in to the water and Killed them all.

May 09, 07 at 12:11am
tjprettyman

What's the coolest thing you've ever done in the game? Personally, the coolest thing I've ever done is jumped from the Empire State Building(with the intention of slamming into the ground), and I landed on a road rage car, and after I punched the car, I flew off and died!