Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar » General Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 26, 07 at 9:13pmNeras

As the title says...

So how far have you guys got in the game then? I've finished Chapter 1 of the main questline and am currently finishing up some quests in Bree. Almost level 19 and I've been killing Huorns in the Old Forest with my kinship lately. Good fun!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 07, 08 at 8:27pm
Delexo

I'm about to hit 30 which I am very happy about. Dare I say it but the big five-O is looming just on the horizon.

Apr 29, 07 at 11:32pm
Neras

I'm level 21 and am currently questing around the Lone Lands. Been doing a lot of Monster Play over the past few days with my kinship which has been good fun! Can't wait til the Heroes start arriving in the Ettenmoors, I've got my Orc Reaver ready to kill them - can't upgrade him any more until I get some PvP ranking.

Apr 27, 07 at 9:39am
Shin Ra

With all this down time I haven't much chance to play because I have to go to college and other stuff. I'm level 25 and I'm at the North Downs questing through there.

Apr 27, 07 at 7:30am
Dan3rz

Well, they aren't gonna let yuo get too far into the game, without buying it, are they?

I only just got the game ready for play yesterday, so i will be starting sometime today, and after a few hours playing at my mates house, i managed to level to 6 in about an hour and a half, without knowing what the hell i was doing.

Apr 27, 07 at 1:00am
Spectator

I decided not to pick up LOTRO, the world tour actually did the exact opposite of what it was supposed to. Instead of making me want to play it more, it just bored me because I was stuck at level 15.

Apr 26, 07 at 9:13pm
Neras

As the title says...

So how far have you guys got in the game then? I've finished Chapter 1 of the main questline and am currently finishing up some quests in Bree. Almost level 19 and I've been killing Huorns in the Old Forest with my kinship lately. Good fun!