Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » can the PS3 play the ps2 grand theft auto games? (3, VC, SA, etc) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 14, 07 at 7:10pm
Shadow of Death

I'm not sure, but I think all of those games are compatable? I thought I saw them on the list...but I think, certain versions of each, run a little differently...Some have certain problems running on the PS3 -_-

This is why I'll be keeping my PS2, to play games my PS3 can't, or has a lot of trouble with, playing ^_^;;

Kind of Ironic...keeping a PS2, because the PS3 can't play certain games, that it can play -_-

Apr 14, 07 at 12:20pm
ulitmate taz

Well i've been playing Vice City, and have not seen any problems.

I've not bothered playing GTA III, SA, LCS or VCS yet, so i would not know.

This message was edited by ulitmate taz on Apr 14 2007.

Apr 14, 07 at 12:03pm
Toninho

I was playing San Andreas yesterday, and every now and then there was a bit of a slowdown and a few pauses here and there. It's playable, but not perfect. Don't know about any of the others though.

Apr 14, 07 at 10:18am
Nihilanth1982

to those who already own a ps3..

can it play the ps2 grand theft auto games - GTA3, VC, SA, LCS, VCS? are there any backward compatibility problems with any of these games?

i dont have one which is why i'm asking the question :-D thanks