Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!

hideOriginal Post

Apr 13, 07 at 3:30amPhantasy

Genres: Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
Number of Episodes: 26
Opening Theme: Nightmare - Raison D'être
Ending Theme: Riyu Kosaka - Danzai no Hana~Guilty Sky

quote Plot Summary
In this world, from ancient times, people were eaten by beings called "youma". For a long time, people lived without any means to counter them. However, a half-human, half-youma female warrior was born.... Female soldiers known as "Claymore" who, with silver eyes that can see through to the true form of "youma", and carry a large sword as a weapon, continue to battle those which people have named "youma".
A friend recommended this series to me at work the other day, saying it's like Berserk and Fate/Stay Night combined so I watched the first two episodes last night and it's pretty good. I thought the fights went by a little fast, but at least they aren't dragged out. From what I've gathered online, the anime is going to rush through the first two volumes of the manga and get down to the real interesting stuff, so I'm excited to see how this series will turn out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 31, 08 at 6:36am
Xenostrike 06

quote neto_360
Well, at one point in the storyline, the anime and manga go completely different routes.
ah yeah, especially in this part

May 29, 08 at 2:27am
neto_360

quote Xenostrike 06
however what kind of "split" do you mean ?
Well, at one point in the storyline, the anime and manga go completely different routes.

quote Oratha
A question for those who have finished it or seen a lot of it, is it worth getting back into?
Yup, it is.

May 28, 08 at 11:02pm
Epic

I keep seeing ads for the manga in Death Note volumes...I might check the anime out just because of the Old English lettering on that picture. =/

May 28, 08 at 10:18pm
Oratha

I bought the first book in the manga and then lost interest in it. A question for those who have finished it or seen a lot of it, is it worth getting back into?

May 28, 08 at 2:05pm
Xenostrike 06

quote neto_360
Has anyone read the manga?

What do you think of the split in the storyline?

hmm i read it and waiting for new one, i'm currently in a chapter

however what kind of "split" do you mean ?

May 27, 08 at 9:02pm
neto_360

Has anyone read the manga?

What do you think of the split in the storyline?

Mar 21, 08 at 7:11am
Shadow of Death

quote Shuyins Girl
Raki turned up where he wasn't welcome, his two new buddies in tow. ... Why couldn't they just eat him? I hope Clare does find him one day... Long after he's been buried into the cold, hard earth...

Adieu~!

I'm sensing some hostility towards Raki >_>

Some dislike, at least >_>

Why do you dislike him so much? He annoyed me at times....Sort of reminded me of Shinji from Eva, towards the end (the wallowing in self pity and such) >_>

Mar 19, 08 at 8:26pm
neto_360

I just started reading the manga. It is pretty interesting so far.

Looking forward to seeing how everything pans out.

Oct 08, 07 at 10:49am
Shuyu

Raki turned up where he wasn't welcome, his two new buddies in tow. ... Why couldn't they just eat him? I hope Clare does find him one day... Long after he's been buried into the cold, hard earth...

Adieu~!

Oct 08, 07 at 9:38am
hugoauthen

XD, I have no intentions of watching the anime

what did raki do?

he is yet to be seen after the 7 year timeskip in the manga, wonder how good a swordsman he will be XD