Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones » Ephraim or erika's route? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Armads Falchion Blessed Bow Brave Axe Durandal Fire Tome Flux Tome Killer Axe Killer Bow Killer Lance Killing Edge Lightening Tome Mani Katti Nidhogg Ragnell Rapier Siegmund Silver Axe Silver Bow Silver Lance Silver Sword Sol Katti Thunder Tome Tomahawk Vidofnir Wind Tome

hideOriginal Post

Apr 01, 07 at 3:17pmsheep_happenz

Which way should I go?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 20, 12 at 11:09am
fieryguy12

Ephraims route is better

Aug 12, 12 at 7:01am
The4thFang

Honestly, neither are really that hard on normal difficulty, if you know what you're doing. The only hard thing on ephraims route, like everyone's said, is Phantom Ship...

Aug 10, 12 at 6:42am
hkahlon

Lol, amelia does leave after 3 turns in chapter 9, but she comes back in a later chapter so you can recruit her. And I personally do ephraims quest because you get and extra knights crest.

Jun 20, 07 at 2:56pm
Kat Bide

Eirika's is way easier.

Ephreim's is just some crap they threw in to make te game harder.

Besides, In Eirika's talke you have more then 1 chance at recruiting Amelia. And Cormag is easier to get too!

Jun 20, 07 at 11:34am
LinksFury

quote The Deathwind

"Lies. The only hard part about Ephraims route is Phantom Ship."

Um...i hate to ask...but what is the tower in the Phantom
Ship Chapter

May 12, 07 at 5:40pm
Tana Pegasus Knight

Eirika's is way easier. I hate chapter 14 in Emphraim's way; and I can never manage to get Cormag...

So...
Eirika's for beginers;
Emphraim's for a challenge?

Apr 30, 07 at 12:27am
Assassin1994

i personally go with ephriam... he's cooler and i think his story is easier personally. 'cept the phantom ship

Apr 21, 07 at 6:03pm
duker nuker

quote sheep_happenz
i just went with ephraim but i just relized every one came iwth me wont eirika die? anyways when we meet back up with her is she stronger?
Good, Ephraim, is the better lord to train.

Apr 21, 07 at 4:51pm
GhostMember

quote sheep_happenz
i just went with ephraim but i just relized every one came iwth me wont eirika die? anyways when we meet back up with her is she stronger?
She won't die. Don't worry.

If you didn't train her to Lv 15, she gets autoleveled to Lv 15 when you get her back. (This doesn't mean she can't get RNG-blessed/screwed)

Apr 21, 07 at 4:29pm
sheep_happenz