Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » General PSP » PSP Media Guide » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.PSP Media Guide .:: Ultimate Homebrew Guide
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 29, 07 at 5:48amxpronic

PSP Media Guide

This thread has been created to guide you through the most frequently asked questions about the PSP media capabilities. It should be your first point of reference if you run into a bit of trouble with music, videos, or photos on the PSP.

If you're still stuck after looking through the guide, post a reply and one of the forum members will try and answer your question.

Contents
  1. Videos

2. Music

3. Photos

[color=#666666]This message was edited by xpronic on Jan 02 2008.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 13 at 6:00am
Dells

quote yugiRULER
Does anyone know any Mac programs that convert videos, for free?
You can use AppGeeker, convert anything in anything on Mac.

Very simple to use.

Dec 09, 12 at 9:28pm
Rashad1990

HI,i would like to thank all of you to sharing such a good views and ideas about PSP i got all info and its really help me alot
Thanks
Have A good day

Feb 27, 12 at 7:24am
fengzi597

wow ,Thanks a lot.I just got a new PSP,but have no idea how to play it.It helped me a lot.

Feb 10, 12 at 9:11am
helenrose

The fashion games is one of the most popular video game in world. and many World of Warcraft players are finding Cheap games Gold now.

Jul 07, 11 at 5:42am
Isabel123

The PSP uses memory sticks at it’s hard drive, all the media is stored on the Memory Stick, gamesaves, music, videos, pictures, etcetera. The PSP does have an onboard Memory of 64MB (32MB PSP 1000) which is used for it’s system files. You cannot access this space. When buying a new Memory Stick it is best to format it, this way the PSP creates all the necessary folders and it is also recommended to format the memory stick using your PSP for use with the PSP.

Nov 15, 10 at 1:33pm
MagesDemonic

well i know that you can turn on the parental controls but i want to really lock it. prob not possible.

Nov 12, 10 at 10:14pm
Ville_Valo

Did you have a poke around in the XMB options section? I don't have my PSP on me to check.

Nov 12, 10 at 3:09pm
MagesDemonic

Is there a way to "lock" your psp so when you turn it on it requires a password? ( with normal official firmware ).

Jun 05, 10 at 11:34pm
RYAN LEE

arrrrr tiz true! lol. but yah its a pain.

Jun 05, 10 at 11:16pm
TheFallenOne

I find copyright stupid, I can see why they do it but all someone would need to do is upload it to Youtube and then someone else downloads it and converts it, Pirates always seem to win in the end tbfh.