Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Air Raid- Zero's hardest mission? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Mar 27, 07 at 7:55pmThe Whizz

What cheats can I use to beat the mission "Air Raid"? It's driving me mad. And if this is Zero's first (Ok, the first one was you had to buy his store, easy.) mission, then what horrors do I have to come?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 08, 14 at 6:16pm
GTAMasterIII

Dudes!!!

Air raid still isn't hard hahaha,, keep trying and shoot far off,, don't shoot close

and keep turning your sights,, don't stay pointed to one area.,, you will learn the patterns

as for Keep,, I think he meant the missions per se,, not the game ,, Daley,, ;p

keep trying Keep,, you will blast them one day,,

have fun!!!

Live fast, die hard!!

E

Aug 05, 14 at 11:51am
Demetreian

Just use the adrenaline cheat code. It takes a lot longer but you'll pass the mission.

Jul 20, 14 at 5:01pm
GTAMasterIII

Dudes!!

I spent the first four years trying to get past Lifes a Beach, so

during all that time, I did skirmishes and rampages, and tons upon tons of head shots

Its all timing and accuracy!!

I did Air Raid the first time, it was a duhhhhh mess

I did it the second time, I missed it by 5 planes

I read the Neoseeker blogs and saw,, GO FOR THE MULTIPLANES FIRST

Was really all that was needed, I aimed and held down the trigger and had no
problem at all beating those lil flyspecks hhahahah

have fun!!!

Live fast, die hard!!

E

Jul 19, 14 at 1:45pm
VICTORFISEN

quote The Whizz
What cheats can I use to beat the mission "Air Raid"? It's driving me mad. And if this is Zero's first (Ok, the first one was you had to buy his store, easy.) mission, then what horrors do I have to come?
Thats the easiest mission of all what are you talking about?
But the next is the hardest

May 27, 14 at 9:14pm
GTAMasterIII

Duuudes,, its like a smorgasboard of whining here hahhahaha

ALL GTA games are hard, for the novice,,, I played GTA I through III for five years,
and became a master at gta III, where I can do the whole game in 24 hours, with no cheats..

for the dude with the " I cant win GTA III" ,,,, here is the "easy" sequence

before you come, get a cheetah or fast car, it will help

1 youre going to lose all weapons, so kick the guys butts and take their guns
run STRAIGHT into the garage,, there is armor there, only one guy comes in at a time,
and the guys up top cant shoot you since you are protected
2 a man comes in to shoot you,, kick his butt and take his weapons,
3 then shoot the other one that enters
4 run outside fast, shoot right, then left/up then left/ up,, for the two on the balcony
5 take the truck, DRIVE OFF the Cliff, and go home, and get a load of weapons, at your home
6 an even quicker way is to drive a cheetah there, leave it near the cliff, then drive off the cliff and go home
ALL of this has happened in less than two minutes, you now have plenty of time for the remainder
7 drive up fast, stop, and bazooka the two trucks blocking the road.
8 drive to the sniper rifle, and get out, and bazooka the trucks down the road
9 shoot the man up on the top about middle of the dam, and the three men behind the boxes
10 use the sniper rifle and shoot all the other men
11 keep one bazooka shell, for the truck that rams you, and go up and get the M16
12 each time the helo passes, hit it direct with the M16, on the third pass it will go down, kinda kewl
13 run up to the stairs, near the girl, killing any more men at the bottom, do NOT go past the top step
14 sniper the man behind the vent duct, sniper the other man on the roof, then all is left is the man holding her
15 I like giving him a headshot, then listening to her bitch,, once I even shot her after Id won hahahhah

if you want more details, send me a message,, but, y'all

I look forward to all these kewl missions, once I get help with LOB,, ( see my post )

have fun!!!

Live fast, die hard!!.

E

May 27, 14 at 8:36pm
shyla brown

Use the destroy all vechicals it works!!!

Jan 03, 14 at 7:29pm
miller 559

it is impossible i just cant pass it

Nov 20, 13 at 11:15pm
callanrocks

quote Chris Player
quote RikkuLover
Yeah, Air Raid is hard, but it's nothing compared to Supply Lines. Now THAT'S the hardest.

Oh yeah, try the "Destroy All Vehicles" cheat if you're really having trouble.
Im sorry but the mission in Vice City 'Driver' pwns all of them by being the hardest mission in the GTA seires
Get Good at driving and its not too bad, his car doesn't even cheat like the new GTA games, level playing field

now Boomshine Blowout in VCS, that was an evil mission, or everyone's favorite "FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ"

Nov 16, 13 at 6:07am
dilute

Air Raid is hard? Its too boring. I did the mission in one go without damaging my satellites even a little, and flawless every time I replayed the game.

Nov 04, 13 at 12:51am
Gta lover 1346

Is easier if you use the cheat "Blow up all cars"