Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Air Raid- Zero's hardest mission? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 27, 07 at 7:55pmThe Whizz

What cheats can I use to beat the mission "Air Raid"? It's driving me mad. And if this is Zero's first (Ok, the first one was you had to buy his store, easy.) mission, then what horrors do I have to come?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 03, 14 at 7:29pm
miller 559

it is impossible i just cant pass it

Nov 20, 13 at 11:15pm
callanrocks

quote Chris Player
quote RikkuLover
Yeah, Air Raid is hard, but it's nothing compared to Supply Lines. Now THAT'S the hardest.

Oh yeah, try the "Destroy All Vehicles" cheat if you're really having trouble.
Im sorry but the mission in Vice City 'Driver' pwns all of them by being the hardest mission in the GTA seires
Get Good at driving and its not too bad, his car doesn't even cheat like the new GTA games, level playing field

now Boomshine Blowout in VCS, that was an evil mission, or everyone's favorite "FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ"

Nov 16, 13 at 6:07am
Dilute

Air Raid is hard? Its too boring. I did the mission in one go without damaging my satellites even a little, and flawless every time I replayed the game.

Nov 04, 13 at 12:51am
Gta lover 1346

Is easier if you use the cheat "Blow up all cars"

Jul 17, 13 at 3:49pm
Misbahudin14

just enetr the slow cheats once in that mission

Apr 20, 13 at 2:40am
SpyrosotreloS01

Well,no this mission is not hard.I passed this from the third try and WITHOUT CHEATS,if your aim is good the mission is easy.If you can't pass it use adrenaline cheat and it will be so easy,i suggest not to use cheats.This is my first post.I came here for the epsilon but no problem, i can help

Apr 11, 13 at 4:37pm
Drewww

Air Raid sucks, it probably is the hardest mission in the entire game... i think I may have to turn off vibration, im getting a sore arm/wrist.. I have tried like 10 times now since getting it on ps3 from the store.. its impossible at night.. and yeah... I actually really think, turning off vibration should help, even just a lil bit.. bloody mini gun vibrating all the time, ugh, its like. sometimes its so easy to shoot the planes, but then 30 seconds later, cant even shoot them from up close. I've almost done it a few times now, but then zero gets in the way and my minigun blows his head off LOL I dont think I ever killed zero on ps2.. killed him twice... once I was so damn close.. its seriously making my blood boil. games dont usually do that to me..

Jan 29, 13 at 10:17pm
JTSk8Man

Thank you to whomever said to use adrenaline cheat, because this mission has been soo hard I thought I had beat it just w/out the cheat a few minutes prior because the time was up and I still had some signal left (about 30%) I guess not so I browsed around and found this.

Dec 19, 12 at 6:39am
faseegh

This topic was about completting zero fools mission not supply lines so is there a cheat or not guys!!??

Aug 15, 10 at 5:43am
xhunter12321

quote Randome
On what console?

The I've heard that those missions were really difficult in the original PS2 version. R* made those missions a lot easier for the later versions.
Lmao Yes they did...it pissed me off xD...
I already knew what they were gonna say in the cutscenes xD
But i think u only need to do the first two to at least beat the game (cheating) xD