1) The winner of the previous round is the host for the next round OR they can pick someone else to be host.
2) At the beginning of the round, the host chooses one of the following: a character, a chapter, a class, or an item.
3) The host announces when they've chosen this thing. Do not ask questions until the host is ready.
4) This cues the interrogators to now ask the host questions (ones that have a yes or no answer ONLY).
5) There is a limit of 10 questions to be asked total.
6) One may ask 5 questions straight. Can't ask more questions until someone else asks one first.
7) After each question, the host must inform of the current known information and the amount of questions left Ex.
No, it's not a monk
6 Questions left
- A Class - Magic User - Not a Monk
8) You cannot pass off by asking a question *does this character have blue hair and is the brother of the main character?* and say it's a question. That is specified as a guess, and you will be restricted from guessing or asking questions if you do that. You must say *is it ephraiam?*
9) Guesses do not count as questions even if there are questions remaining. People have been fighting over that stuff, and I'm fixing it right now.
10) After 10 questions are used up, no more questions may be asked. Only guesses are accepted.
11) If the round is never solved, the host goes again OR chooses another to go.
12) If a question/guess is obsolete, it is ignored Ex.
Is it an item?
Is it a sword?
LOOK AT THIS RULE CAREFULLY. People have been tending to ignore the rules and count them anyways.
13) Hosts have 48 hours (2 days) to reply before another host is chosen.
14)If the question if confusing, specify what it means. Don't just say it's a class that is stupid. It could be a matter of opinion.
15)If no one can guess (not ask questions) in 48 hours after the last guess or question or everyone is stumped, the host may go again or choose someone else go.
16) There are allowed to be stuff from Fire Emblems 7-9. YOU MUST STATE WHICH GAME IT IS FROm.
This message was edited by Eliwood the Slayer on Apr 15 2007.
This message was edited by Eliwood the Slayer on May 24 2007.
This message was edited by Eliwood the Slayer on May 27 2007.
This message was edited by Eliwood the Slayer on Sep 18 2007.
This message was edited by Eliwood the Slayer on Sep 21 2007.
Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)
Dec 05, 07 at 10:07am
If item: does it up stats If not: is it a weapon?
Dec 03, 07 at 2:25am
Nov 23, 07 at 6:31pm
Let's get this thing rolling again.
Oct 05, 07 at 7:22pm
Is this thing still going? this question only applies if the "is it an item" is answered with a "yes"
Is it a weapon?
Sep 21, 07 at 8:08pm
Erk The Mage
Is it an item?
Sep 21, 07 at 10:06am
Eliwood the Slayer
You have to say which game it's from.
Sep 21, 07 at 8:44am
not a character nine questions left
Sep 21, 07 at 4:38am
Is it a character?
Sep 21, 07 at 1:25am
ok im ready go
Sep 21, 07 at 12:54am
Erk The Mage
Powered by neoforums v1.6.5b (aperture) Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2013