Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pokémon Stadium 2 » ~*Introduce yourselves*~ » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 26, 02 at 11:36pmChobi

Ok, the name says it all! I'm Chobi, and I moderate here. ONLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF ONCE! ALL WELCOMINGS AND SPAM WILL BE DELETED! I like dogs, and ice-cream! My favorite sports are: Running and swimming! Of course I luv Neoseeker! Now everyone, only introduce yourself once, all spam will be deleted. And guests, don't post here unless you want to become a member, because most guests don't stay.
Cya;)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 14, 12 at 4:39am
Chaos Lord

I am the Great PokeGod, ChaosLord! Now...

...get on your knees and worship me!!

Apr 29, 10 at 8:47am
DragonMaster ACCLAIM

Info About Me, ACCLAIM, The Dragon Master!!!

Am the Ultimate Dragon Master and Champion of the Pokemon Universe. I live in the Land of Dragonaurus where a huge statue of Dragonaurus is and I live in it. No one in this Universe has ever challenged me in a battle and returned because they will always die before am touched! There arent much people who have challenged me considering the time Ive existed because they never survived the long and difficult road to their final destination-The Dragonaurus Statue. All those who survived the road used powerful Super Legendary Pokemons-Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. But they couldnt even touch my incredibly accurate Horndrilling Dragonite who isnt even a basic legendary pokemon. Of every specie of pokemon, there is only a 1 in 370000000 chance of getting the very perfect pokemon. But guess what? All my pokemons are perfect. And the reason to that is quite obvious. It is because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. I also have a Tyranitar, Kingdra, Charizard, Aerodactyl and a Dragonaurus who is the ultimate dragon pokemon in the universe. But none of these pokemons have ever battled a single trainer before because my Dragonite always sweeps through enemies team without being hurt. Am not only the ultimate Champion in pokemon but am also the worlds best fighter myself. With my Great Dragon Sword, I can cut open even the hardest Shuckle Shell just by tapping it with sword. My Great Dragon Sword also allows me to change the weather even to weathers which doesnt exist on Earth such as the storm of Great Red Spot and Great Dark Spot. But am never harmed by the storm because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. So you still want to challenge the Fabulous Magnificent Me? Ha, youre just a useless n00b who doesnt care about his life! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...prepare to lose! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jul 15, 09 at 12:07pm
CHAMPION_LANCE

I am LANCE, the dragon master, the most powerful trainer and the POKéMON LEAGUE CHAMPION.

Aug 14, 08 at 10:12pm
Spiritual

My name is Starborn, and I love Pokemon Stadiun two a lot. I played a little bit of it only a few days ago.

Oct 25, 06 at 3:28pm
Tales_n_Zelda_fan

I am cameron!

Sep 22, 06 at 8:49pm
God of all saiyans

Hi Im GOAS And I Use To Be A Pokemon Fan But That Dosnt Mean I Can't Help You Out.

Sep 10, 06 at 7:17pm
BKP

hi im BKP i am 11 and live in asheville north carolina
ps. go usa that is my contry

Aug 20, 06 at 7:37pm
Order66

Order66 is the name. Pokemon Stadium 2 is the game.

Jul 22, 06 at 11:48pm
superboy200515

Hey I'm superboy200515 but I go by superboy.

Jul 26, 04 at 6:05pm
Jack_Ketchem

Meh. Jack Ketchem, I go by Paul.