Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy Tactics » Perfect FFT Team » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Mar 20, 07 at 4:28pmSkeithReturns

i think its lancer, knight, monk, summoner and smaurai/ninja

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 18, 13 at 4:47pm
Seph12321

Also I think there should be rules as to what you can / cannot do. Leveling Down/Up trick, using more rare items than can be possible without duping/catching (No, I don't believe you caught 8 Excaliburs), and using Chantages. The last point is debatable but I think it shouldn't be allowed.

Using special characters can depend on ur point of view. But for most discussions I guess we exclude them

Jan 18, 13 at 4:44pm
Seph12321

The all Knights with Calc can easily work, and so can the Reis with Fire Calc. But why use Knights with dual rune blades when you can just use a Wizard with MagAtkUp? Just because the Knights also can have physical attack? I think that's trying to get something from both worlds but the best of none. Should have a Wiz/Calc character or two of them (if we can't use Reis that is) and then the others should be physical. Knight with Two Swords, Ninja with Equip Sword, Monk with Two Swords, etc.

MPSwitch/Move-MP-UP is best combination of Counter/Move personally.

Also for variety, I use a Wiz/DrawOut character with MPSwitch/Teleport as to get into better positions for the skills. This char should never go on tiles that don't have adjacently placed tiles of same height and requires another char to be a Monk or to have Punch Art as secondary to heal the MP if necessary =P

Chantage females is too op shouldn't be allowed =)

Dec 28, 12 at 9:14pm
tonythekind

curious, wouldnt low faith in your target ruin the OPness of calculators.

Oct 31, 12 at 5:43am
Crackedskulll

Ramza: knight/squire
Equip-
Chaos blade
Excalibur
Grand helm
Robe of lords
Bracer

Orlandu: Holy swordsman/lancer

Chaos blade
Excalibur
Genji helm
Genji armor
Bracer

Agrias: holy knight/knight

Chaos blade
Excalibur
Ribbon
Maximilian
Chantage

Reis: dragoneer/calculator
Ribbon
Chantage

Tiamat

Teleport or move+3
Blade grasp or A save with Agrias

Sep 12, 12 at 4:05pm
LordBlazer

Ramza - Primary: Squire Secondary: Monk
Orlandu - Primary: All SwordSkill Secondary: Items
Beowulf - His Primary, Secondary: Chemist
Reis - Primary Samurai: Secondary: Calculator
Cloud - His Primary, Secondary: Calculator

just a beast of a team

and all of them have fly for movement

Aug 29, 12 at 8:35am
TimeNinja

Yeah Knights are OP, Reis is OP, Math Skill is extremely OP. They need to remake this game with PVP and balance.

Regardless, its still one of the best games ever made.

Aug 28, 12 at 11:02pm
Hillandder

There is a perfect team, all member with fire shield, Reis with high magic power and use Math Skill CT 4 fire 3 in the first action.

Kill all the enemies (except final bosses) in a single turn.

Jul 20, 12 at 11:38am
Kylander

oops. ramza has the same abilities too. that's a typo.

Jul 20, 12 at 11:37am
Kylander

Honestly, it took me a while to have every learn everything, but I had everyone master oracle/priest/black mage/time mage/calculator/knight/learn two swords from ninja.

Basically what it amounts to is this:

5 knights who dual wield and have calculator magic and can teleport across the battlefield.

except ramza, they are all set up like this ability wise.

Battle skill
Calculate
Damage Split
Two Swords
Teleport.

all of them except ramza dual wield rune blades to give +4 to their magic power. Ramza wields excalibur/save the queen. I dont remember all of the equips, but then I have high health due to knight armor, and I also have the angel rings on so on the off chance that they DO die (which is extremely rare) they get an auto-life once.

The result is powerful melee, the ability to heal all of your people simultaneously most of the time, the ability to spam Holy (which with ramza is usuall close to a one or two hit KO and can also be used to heal himself. not to mention he's hardest to kill due to auto-haste/auto-protect constantly). Factor in damage split, and you can survive nearly anything, while hurting your opponent, and if you get in trouble, you teleport away.

Works pretty well for me.

Mar 25, 12 at 1:39am
Lord Ares

quote tavo
Rama invisible and 4 females w chantage and safeguard
Sorry I change my name{size}