Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver » I hate Vampires » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 24, 02 at 4:02pmNecrin

So what is your favourite way of dispatching the bloodsuckers.

I like to throw them in water to see the incredulous look on their faces.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 05, 09 at 6:31pm
VAMPIRE HATER!

I HATE THEM!!!!!!!! I MAKE THEM DRINK THIER OWN BLOOD!!!
I STAB THEM AND SHOOT THEM AND KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 21, 04 at 11:43pm
Knight of Gold

I like to make a clean job with the reaver, specially with the fire reaver using ranged atacks, I think burning em is mi favorite way of taking out those blood-sucking bishies

Jan 01, 04 at 6:36pm
Meteor Black Dragon

I like killing themselves using the light sword. They die and it is very funny because they explode and i hate them too.

ENJOY USING THIS!!!

Aug 17, 03 at 6:22am
Rood Inverse

I prefer using various glyphs on them. They're effective and they put on a spiffy show.

Aug 12, 03 at 7:08pm
blaaaaaaaaaaaaakakas

quote Timestalker
I prefer the long distance spear method...

Timestalker
Thats cool but i like the old burning fledlings in sunlight blaaaaaaaaaaaaakakas[/quote]

Aug 02, 03 at 5:11pm
The Wizard

Jul 30, 03 at 5:15pm
Matrix Man

I either:

A. Throw them into the Abyss. Quite entertaining.
B. Throw a spear and watch as they slowly die.
C. Burn them.
D. Throw them into water.
E. Throw them into the sunlight and watch as they try to escape.
F. Good old fashioned fist (or is it claw?) fight.
G. Play around with them with my energy ball thing.

Jul 30, 03 at 9:38am
Nnalia

There are a few places where it's just completely inconvenient to keep running into the vamps that respawn there... so I just stick a spear in them and leave them, or throw them onto one of the wall spikes and leave them. They stay that way. Or leave their burnt/waterlogged corpse to stay without taking their souls. Same difference.

And something that's really bizarre that I've only managed once, and on accident, at that... I was doing a block puzzle in the Silenced Cathedral, and I did a crouch-and-flip to turn a block over... and flipped it right ONTO one of the nasty spidery Zephonim. It squished it and killed it like the bug it was.

I must say, four stars to that, because they never mentioned being able to CRUSH the vamps to death like that.... though maybe Melchiah should've been a clue there?

I've been trying to do that again, but the darn things just won't hold still... *sigh*

Jul 28, 03 at 1:27am
The Wizard

You guys are so unhuman can't we all live in peace but if not I shall show you the light

Aug 09, 02 at 1:35am
twisted gurl

I like throwing a spear at them from a distance. But sometimes I'll just pummel them and finish them off with the Soul Reaver. It's entertaining to watch them explode.