Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2 » the game is hard! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 31, 07 at 8:18pmwillowlee

comparing this game to samurai warriors: state of war, this game is freaking hard. I hate it when the enemy generals keep coming back. I killed them like 100 times and they still won't die. My commander always die no matter how good i play. is this game just made for "heading straight to the enemy commander and killing him?" i feel that if i tried to waste any time at a treasure trove, or at a peasant village, the enemy generals will kill my commander.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 13 at 2:16am
Ahmad Avicenna

Okay,i knew some tips that can help amateur:
1.Stop the enemy from recovery by occupy the fortress or stronghold.
To avoid your morale is dropping,choose the officer that have ADVANTAGE ability(ex:Ma Tie,Yan Gang,Gong Zhi
2.If you see someone tell that he'll stop you,just move to attack base so his life can decrease drastically
3.If your life are drastically decrease,go to your depot or occupy enemy depot or complete village mission
4.Treasure Trove usually in the edge of the battle area

Jun 19, 10 at 6:49pm
VINEONE718

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET MY ALLIED SUPPLIES UP SO I CAN KEEP PLAYIN THE GAME I CAN'T GET PASS THE FIRST STAGE CAUSE IT KEEPS SAYIN MY ALLIED FORCES SUPPLIES RAN OUT SOMEONE PLS HELP!!

May 27, 08 at 8:53am
unknown Guest

it is easy just take out all the fort and fortress to stop enemy from respawning

Nov 22, 07 at 9:54pm
Cougarulez

its not that hard for me

Feb 01, 07 at 4:43am
willowlee

yeah, i always do that when playing. i always killed everyone in my path, but there are too many generals to stop. if i go one route, the enemy generals will come the other. i guess i can't complain because if it was easy, then it wouldn't be of a challenge. however, i do like going everywhere and get as much treasures and capture as many officers as i can.

Jan 31, 07 at 9:06pm
dmf_dynasty

It's more about taking everything out in your way to make it really hard for the enemy to get to your commander. But if you can do it quick, do it.

Jan 31, 07 at 8:18pm
willowlee

comparing this game to samurai warriors: state of war, this game is freaking hard. I hate it when the enemy generals keep coming back. I killed them like 100 times and they still won't die. My commander always die no matter how good i play. is this game just made for "heading straight to the enemy commander and killing him?" i feel that if i tried to waste any time at a treasure trove, or at a peasant village, the enemy generals will kill my commander.