Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Razer DeathAdder Review is Live » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 23, 07 at 7:29amVeGiTAX2

Just a heads up:

[]

Still waiting on some responses from Razer on items that popped up while testing, such as the strange behavior of the Polling rate and the sudden jumping when coming into contact with the red hue on the enthusia pad and other sources using that color. Luckily for the most part, gamers buying the DeathAdder probably wont be using it on surfaces like that, but for those that do, there should be some final understanding.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 28, 11 at 1:10pm
ncm

no

Jun 08, 07 at 8:25pm
Guticb

Does the Deathadder have it though?

Jun 08, 07 at 7:51pm
ILT2M

I have that mouse too, I like that feature.

Jun 05, 07 at 7:26pm
Guticb

I have a question for Deathadder users.

My MX Revolution has a feature that lets you press the wheel to the left of right to scroll left or right. Does the Deathadder have this, or is that a Logitech-only feature?

Jun 05, 07 at 10:19am
ParaGr

I had the same problem...In BF2 & BF2142...I mailed Razer and they replied to install the latest drivers....Nothing happened...Deathadder is a great mouse but has problems with these two games...I returned it and purchased HABU...everything works fine....Still believe though that Deathadder i the best mouse i ever tried....

Apr 19, 07 at 6:10pm
Nuhaus

I just got my Razer Deathadder in the mail yesterday and I'm having difficulty configuring the buttons in BF2. I've set up the two side buttons and the scroll button as keys 4, 5, and 6 so that I can quickly change weapons, something I've done successfully with my Logitech MX518 ever since BF2 first came out. Pressing the buttons on The Deathadder while using Notepad produces keys 4, 5, and 6. However, in BF2 nothing happens, it's as if the game does not recognize the buttons being pressed.

Is anyone else having difficulty configuring the buttons on the Deathadder in this way?

Jan 23, 07 at 7:29am
VeGiTAX2

Just a heads up:

[]

Still waiting on some responses from Razer on items that popped up while testing, such as the strange behavior of the Polling rate and the sudden jumping when coming into contact with the red hue on the enthusia pad and other sources using that color. Luckily for the most part, gamers buying the DeathAdder probably wont be using it on surfaces like that, but for those that do, there should be some final understanding.