Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy III » A Job question » Post Reply

Note to Guests:
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 17, 07 at 5:56amthunder_stryke

I beat titan and got the last job set.
I have a feeling what I should change my guys into but
I'm not positive.

Luneth -> Ninja
Arc -> Summoner
Refia -> Devout
Ingus -> Black Belt

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 17, 09 at 2:01am
Cero

For the first crystal, I would personally recommend Red Mage. The use of both forms of magic is invaluable.

Jan 17, 09 at 12:24am
Torrent367

I just started a new file, and am trying to go through it with only one man (possibly an actual challenge, possibly not.) I was wondering what the best first crystal job for that would be.

P.S. Sorry for the Bump

May 03, 08 at 12:49pm
someguythatplaysstuf

I just got to the world of darkness and was training, then my file got deleted. so i guess i have to start over. on my old file i had a dragoon, ninja, devout, and summoner, but it took my quite a while to get through most dungoens (and i still died alot too). i was wondering what are the best first jobs, second, third, and then the best combonation to have out of them all. Thanks

Apr 16, 08 at 8:33pm
azurice

i guess square enix ran out of ideas for jobs and forgot white mages could just use libra.

Apr 16, 08 at 8:30pm
Hrvstmn

i wonder who thought of it...?

Apr 13, 08 at 9:57am
ziyingjiang

Also Scholars have VERY low Vitality... useless class.

Apr 11, 08 at 9:42pm
maegaggles

scholars seem pretty worthless when you can just use Libra as a White Mage and still have the ability to heal your party or use Aero.

Apr 06, 08 at 2:10pm
azurice

it doesn't ruin it after the battle you get your ship back i think then just go to some easy monsters and lvl up your job then your team is back to normal.

Apr 06, 08 at 2:07pm
Cheater X

I know, but my team is so perfect right now I've worked so hard on it and it sucks that this one boss is going to ruin it all.

Apr 06, 08 at 2:06pm
azurice

daring? whats daring about it you will prob only get hit like once or twice no more as you will always be in the air only about 6 jumps and hes dead.