Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Music » K-Pop Thread - (Video Requests Accepted) » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 13, 02 at 6:27amAnonymousse

I would like to introduce you to the wonderful joy that is BoA...

And if you click on the picture below, you can see her latest music video that was on top of the Korean pop-charts as of last week. It's the song titled No.1:

Doncha just love her??? I know I do...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 2, 15 at 5:47am
Mouldy Cheese

POWER BUMPING THIS THREAD. Because I need to find more people to fangirl about Kpop with. Is there anyone else loving the SHINee comeback at the moment?

I was slightly disappointed in BIGBANG's [A] series coming out last night. Bang Bang Bang has a huge disparity between the verse and chorus. I love the verse, but damn it's kind of wrecked by the drop :/

Eagerly awaiting the release of EXO's new song tonight. ermahgerd. Hope it has an awesome dance to learn!

Mar 11, 14 at 11:00am
ArulaSky

Dont they plan these events before hand though? It must be crazy if they just roll up one day out of the blue XD

(sorry for the late reply @_@

Feb 16, 14 at 6:10am
shayne

haha yeah it definitely can
just gotta be there at the right time xD

Feb 16, 14 at 5:07am
ArulaSky

I guess it was pretty hectic XD waa so jelly that that can happen over there XD

Feb 13, 14 at 8:39am
shayne

ArulaSky haha i didn't see them sing anything
but they probably did later on, i left pretty quickly lol

Feb 13, 14 at 8:17am
ArulaSky

Wow! That is so amazing! :D Did they sing anything?

Feb 13, 14 at 6:41am
shayne

ArulaSky haha they were gathered up on a stage in the middle of the mall so yeah
i think i was on like the second floor at the time looking down on their performance xD

Feb 13, 14 at 6:35am
ArulaSky

WOW @_@ Did you get peak at any of them? XD

I imagine it would be pretty wild!

Feb 8, 14 at 11:11am
shayne

haha i've never been to one! i've kinda passed through one before though xD
i went to the mall one day and shinee was holding a fan meeting ._. my god the chaos

Feb 8, 14 at 7:28am
ArulaSky

Yeah that is a good one :D
I saw an advert for a valentines fan meet with Seungri...wish I could go XD Have you ever been to a fan meet?