Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Final Fantasy III » Dragon Peak. » Post Reply

Note to Guests:
Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 06, 07 at 1:31amsheep_happenz

Ok well I've made it to a dead end..I'm pretty sure they're a secret way in? And I've heard you can farm Phoenix Downs, how? Also What job should I get right now between the first 6? And also some good weapon combinations plz

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 17, 12 at 8:39pm
The masked man

AS i said in the post forum post like 2 below this you have to go to the town and talk to the sick girl in the bed in the building near the inn. then the cut scene will happen when you get to the peak.

Jun 16, 12 at 10:18pm
Tarekghaddarshadowno

U have to talk to the girl in the village to continue the one near the inn

Jan 15, 07 at 12:02am
am3930

Usually, secret paths have a distinct quality to them. I can't really describe it. Slight indentions, crumbling walls, that kind of thing. I just found some nice stuff at the gnome village. Check out the book cases in the doctor's house.

This message was edited by am3930 on Jan 15 2007.

This message was edited by am3930 on Jan 15 2007.

Jan 14, 07 at 7:22pm
mettaur

Bump into walls. That's all I can advise. I can't really point out the exact place of the secret paths, but they're there.

Jan 14, 07 at 6:12pm
sheep_happenz

this walkthrough says you get these item in viking place Viking Axe Spark Dagger | Blizzara Fira thundara Is that true cuz i dont know where to get them, HELP.

Jan 14, 07 at 5:51pm
am3930

Just walk streaght into it.

Jan 14, 07 at 5:22pm
sheep_happenz

ERG this game hates me last time i clicked every part of the statue and nothing but now 1 click and Im inside!!lol

Jan 14, 07 at 3:52am
cheatheadVIII

There is a General Discussion thread For those questions. Otherwise try to stay on topic.~Mettaur_15 owns me

Jan 14, 07 at 3:34am
sheep_happenz

But how do I get in the eye i was all mini and I clicked the head like 10 times?

Jan 14, 07 at 2:44am
am3930

Yeah, why do you think they say cast (spell name)? You can only target 1 person though.