Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask » Introduce Yourselves v.2 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

hideOriginal Post

Jan 04, 07 at 8:41amAya Chan

Previous thread

I suppose I'll introduce myself as well. The name's Aya, and I'm your friendly neighbourhood section mod. I like crackers and dislike dumped ashtrays. I enjoyed Majora's Mask even though it really tried my patience at some points.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 13 at 12:25am
laxstrat05

Hey everybody, my name is Chris.

I'm new to the Zelda community, but i've always been a big fan of the games. I just uploaded my first gamer video to youtube concerning Majora's Mask. If you loved that game, but you can't explain why exactly, this is the video for you. I remember being a kid and not understanding exactly what it was I was accomplishing, or why I loved it so much. The story was shrouded in mystery, and all that did was make me want to know more and more. So now I've got my first video in a long series that discusses the theories behind this game and the themes that are present throughout the story. All theories are unbiased, fact-checked and maintain continuity with respect to the Zelda universe.

Its doing well for a beginning video w/o a big audience, but I'd like to become apart of this community, and collaborate with other gamers and and become a part of the discussions happening. Please check out my video "Majora's Mask Theory Talk-Through Discussion (Episode 1)".

Let me know what your theories are.

Oct 02, 12 at 7:22pm
CyberFlux

Sup, I'm CyberFlux and grew up with such classics as Sonic for Genesis and the N64. Good times.

Mar 30, 12 at 7:20am
southernfr13d

Southernfr13d aka mindof13. Gamer since pong. Was a sega man...until. regardless have many many games under my belt. Prefer RPGS and classic games most. Guitar hero pro. Wii sux!

Nov 11, 10 at 12:34am
179 mario yoshi 971

I'm 179 mario yoshi 971. I'm sure most of you have seen me on either this forum or the OoT one. I am a big fan of Zelda games! (and, as the name implies, I also like Mario games)

Nov 11, 10 at 12:26am
Happy Mask Salesman

You've Been Met With A Terrible Fate Haven't You? That's right. I named my self the Happy Mask Salesman on this forum because I love how mysterious he is. I hope to see ya'll on the forums

Nov 05, 10 at 4:57pm
jaxx

Hi my names jaxx! I love rpg's n adeventure games mostly. I never had a n64 as a kid, my parents stopped @ snes! So unfortunately I never got a chance 2 play any of the zelda games after a link to the past! So I got the zelda collectors edition (which rocks)!!! I just beat oot n I just started majoras mask n its weird!!

Jul 16, 10 at 1:24am
pikachufan

I absolutly love this game as much as wind waker and ocarina.

Jun 27, 10 at 1:16am
Zeldman

Welcome to the forum. This place hasn't been very active since the General Discussion got closed because of the Ocarina of Time folks, but I still see some people linger around here.

Where there is shadow, There's always a light

Jun 26, 10 at 11:31pm
Fierce Deity

I'm Alonzo and I love Legend of Zelda series, with Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask being my two favorites. OoT was my first Zelda game, and I'm glad I started off with such a great game since it sucked me into the series. This is probably one of Nintendo's most successful series ever. ^__^ I chose my username since I was really interested in the deep plot of Majora's Mask, and I've beaten it twice. Fierce Deity was probably one of my favorite characters, so it sounded good and I went along with it.

So anyway, I'm glad to have joined this specific forum See you all around~

Feb 13, 10 at 2:25pm
SilverAntari

quote Skull Kids Skull
So this forum is dead, eh? Well soon it will be UNdead! (hopefully). Or perhaps more fittingly, REdead!
Right on!

My name is SilverAntari.

The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask has been my favoraite game for several years. I've played it many, many times. Each time I have completed it fully - all masks and heart pieces.

I've been on a few other forums; the Banjo-Kazooie forum and Crystal Clear (My forum), so I know how to act here. I'll follow the rules and try to make a lot of interesting topics

So that's me