Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XII » Omega MK VII? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the [link name=General Final Fantasy Forum]index.php?fn=browse_forum&forumid=119[/link] instead.GOT SILENCE/STATUS EFFECT/ NO MP ON CHARACTER? CLICK HERE
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 12 at 10:41am
FFXIIplayer

His HP is 1,000,000 in the American version and 10,000,000 in the Japanese version. He will only fight you if you have accepted the yiazmat hunt. All espers not needed.

Dec 28, 06 at 2:16am
Phantasy

Try to accept the Yiazmat hunt and not collect all 13 Espers. I found out that even with 13 Espers, Omega wouldn't move unless you have accepted the Yiazmat hunt. I tried killing it the other day without the Reverse/Decoy trick. He pretty much owned me, but I think someone screwed up on classifying his HP total. There's no way it's 10 million when you can hack away his HP bar so fast compared to Hell Wyrm. I'm using the same weapons and only a couple of levels higher from when I killed Hell Wyrm.

Dec 28, 06 at 12:33am
Eager

Ah..thanks. The only way I can get to him is if I have all 13 espers or have defeated Yiazmat already? Blah! That sucks.

Dec 28, 06 at 12:30am
reaver11

He is an optional boss. You either need all 13 Espers or you need to defeat Yiazmat (or both), but I'm not sure. He has 10,000,000 health, but can be taken down within minutes very easily, so I wouldn't classify him as a very difficult boss. Hell Wyrm was tougher than he was.

Dec 28, 06 at 12:27am
Eager

I'm down in Crystal Grande area farming for some Moon Rings and doing a few other things and I noticed on the map that there is this one area that will take me to Omega MK VII. What is Omega MK VII? Is he a mark hunt or a boss or soemthing else entirely?