Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 27, 06 at 9:42pmssjgoten

I'm ssjgoten I'm really looking forward to this game

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 19, 11 at 2:25pm
Hmszelda

Im back! and hopefully sticking around this time! x3

Dec 11, 11 at 5:33pm
SammiDoll

Haii im Sammi i beat all the games all were AWESOME!

--
I Like cookies

Jul 23, 11 at 2:35am
Dream Spirit

Name's Gale. Got this game on the first day it came out. Only started posting in the threads recently. I've mastered this game will all Vocations, Alchemy recepies, and tons of items. Malroth is level 99. My team is also level 99.I'm thinking of restarting.

Edit: No, I didn't use the Action Replay or any other cheating device to do anythihng listed above. I only use Action Replay once I feel like I beat the game, and the same goes for any other game I play.

Jun 16, 11 at 9:42am
supreme

i'm supreme the conqueror,
i've played dq ix for just a bit over 250 hours
now i'm playing grotto's and i'm trying to solo the bosses

May 26, 11 at 12:55am
bamboochuckie

I'm totally late but I'm bamboochuckie and I beat the game and I'm gonna try a solo now.

May 02, 11 at 10:32pm
Hmszelda

Me and my cuzins all <3 this game
So yay Im here and stuff
My named hmszelda or jay.... Maybe even zara

May 02, 11 at 7:39pm
HyperAnna

Hi, I'm HyperAnna. This is my first Dragon Quest game, and it's awesome! I Completed it last week and erased my data a couple of days ago. I'm in Stornway now.

Feb 15, 11 at 4:09am
computernerd02

HOLA or WAZ UP! I am coputernerd02 I am late to post here and yes I WAS The_Wall but those days are over! I may be on this Forum some times so yeah... And you may se me over in the pokemon forum so SEE YA LATER!

Jan 14, 11 at 3:54pm
ctrcs69

Hello, I am Eternal Knight aka ctrcs69. I am currently fighting the various Legacy Grottos and believe this is the best DS game ever.
I am currently fighting with 2 Gladiators, a Paladin and a Sage (all level 99 and revocated.

Jan 13, 11 at 3:26am
Mr Gamerboy

mr gamerboy here. i beat the game and am training at slime hill for baramos. i also copied lord roto from youtube(video on it!) and am scared of zenus in spelly breath.