Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » The 'Unknown' cheat? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Dec 23, 06 at 11:42pmProjectWesker

I don't know if this thread already exists beings there's so many, but does anyone know what the 'unknown' cheat does? I mean i've typed it in and it says 'cheat activated' but it doesn't seem to do anything

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 17, 13 at 12:50pm
pcfraco72

man, never, but never do this code again okay? i singned up in this site just to leave this comment to you

Jul 03, 13 at 12:45pm
Enrique

Dont put this cheat its horrifying if you do it will like explode your ps2 let me tell you once cheat is put if you look at the sun you will see a little dot black dot if you approch cj will start screaming like hell and you conttroler will,start vibrating really hard and the game looks like if going to melt and your ps2 will start naking smoke if you want to find out more go on google and type,gta san andreas unknown cheat creeppasta its wierd.

Jun 14, 13 at 11:30am
bigb12

No! I did that with a plane I flew in one direction then a bright yellow light came at me! It was the sun. Nothing happened did I do something wrong?

Jun 12, 13 at 1:17pm
???

its a creepypasta 2 they said if u fly towards the sun something happens

Dec 28, 12 at 8:52am
yonzo rikuo

r* programmed that cheat to do that scary thing

Dec 28, 12 at 8:50am
yonzo rikuo

and then?

Dec 28, 12 at 8:50am
yonzo rikuo

and then?

Dec 14, 12 at 4:15am
Dynamite

Cool story, bro.

Dec 14, 12 at 2:36am
yonzo

wooh lamborghini guy
quote lamborgini guy

that was like a real ghost i think that is not glitch that is real ghost or are you lend the ps2 from somebody if not or is rockstar is really terrorist that want to scared you. please post some picture. tell your story to everyone its so cool

Dec 13, 12 at 10:26am
Dark Stormer

First off you just posted that long ass message twice, please delete one.
second, rockstar throws that in alot, there's one in bully too, just constantly press down.
They throw it in to get people exited, and as you can see from this 8 page thread and the several others, it works.