Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 23, 06 at 4:39pmKrunal

A direct port of FFT on the PSX this game should be great, may actually make me buy a PSP

I'm Krunal everyone, why don't you all introduce yourselves (when you discover this forum that is)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 12 at 4:56am
DestinyOpfa

Hi all, great to be a part of this forum
FFT is great, all 3 of them. Challenging and wonderful.

Aug 09, 09 at 5:42pm
Quetzalcoatl

Welcome Melo!!! I know you'll be here! xD
You got a name change again ?

Feb 18, 09 at 11:46pm
Melo Saccharine

Hello there. I just bought Tactics today and so far it's so much fun. I'm a pretty big fan of Final Fantasy, particularly Crisis Core and X.

Jan 25, 09 at 11:09am
Do0MStArS

Hello I'm new here and i just bought the game so I'm gonna get synchronized 1st bye

Jan 22, 09 at 10:52pm
Fri_Man

Hi All I'm a Neo Noobie But not new to this game. I Loved the original game for the PSX. The New version is awesome to my little brother bought a PSP just so we could play together

Aug 22, 08 at 5:59am
mortal flame

Hello there.

I'm Mortal Flame.

Nothing special about me. Basically I'm here to see if anyone reccomends this game.

Simply to find out about it.

See you around.

Aug 06, 08 at 6:37pm
recentlyexpired

Heyaaa, I'm Expired n___n I haven't played this remake yet , but I hope to soon

Jun 05, 08 at 1:21am
sohjo

Hey, I'm Sohjo. I love this game! Played the hell out of it on PSX. (didn't beat it for some dumb reason!). I wanted that damn genji armor and never actually managed to get it, so my save just lingered there and I moved on to other games...

but yeah. I played through this version really quick just to get the full plot, and now I'm playing again, trying to have Ramza and another character master every job by level 20. I've done all the physical jobs, and just started on the magical ones. That'll be a good starting point for my Low Level Challenge and my friends and I have mutually agreed that our melee tourneys will involve lvl20 and under units and no equipment not availible at the beginning of chapter three. :P I'm so cheap sometimes. They're not going to know what hit 'em.

Apr 17, 08 at 5:21am
kira_yamato07

im kira nice to meet u all. FTT is the best.

Apr 01, 08 at 2:29am
The Ellimist

Just got this game and it looks great so far!