Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World » Introductions Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome! Please refer to the Rules prior to posting. Why not Register anPlease refer to the Rules prior to posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 04, 02 at 6:35amCerebral Assassin

Please introduce yourself to the members of this forum, so we may get to know you a little better and why you chose to come here.

This message was edited by Hotaka on Aug 08 2005.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 27, 14 at 12:38pm
BecclesCake

Hi everyone, it's been a while, but I'm BecclesCake, and I've played Digimon World since it first came out, and I've really got into it again recently

Dec 12, 13 at 1:03am
Ctls_Rajesh

Thanks for Join neoseeker.....

and most welcome to all....

Dec 04, 13 at 2:39am
neoh

hey guys im new to neoseeker, just passing by to see if people still play digimon world, the most epic one. Hvae any of you tried redigitize it looks similair to dw. i got the standalone arcade house setup as you can see on the picture .

Feb 21, 13 at 2:51pm
Nausuo

Hey, it's Harceru and I'm back with a new account cause I recently changed my username. I really don't feel like paying for a username change, so I decided to create a new account anyway. :v

Nov 25, 12 at 12:35pm
JacqueseVonRIP

Hi everyone. I'm JacqueseVonRIP. I've been in this forum for a while, but I was so bored that I realised I never introduced myself. Look forward to talking to everyone soon.

Aug 06, 12 at 2:16am
Qicch

Hello everyone I'm Qicch~ *yes I also've been called Qicch in "real world" too *
Just joined here.. First I played this game was about.. idk, 10 years ago?
Just started played again a week ago and I got so much "new" information here XD
I hope I can contribute some too~
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ ^^

Jul 23, 12 at 12:15pm
LzR

Hi, I'm LzR.

I am not much of a Digimon fan, but this is one of my favorite games I have ever played. I am not sure when I originally bought it but it was at least 7 years ago. I really love the way you raise your digimon in this game and how they have a limited lifespan so you have to train them efficiently. And all the different kinds of digimon to get. I really like everything about the game.
Once I finally managed to get this on my PSP I really started to play a lot again and I am now farther in my PSP than in my PS.
I'm glad there is still a small, though not very active community for this amazing game. I'll do my best to stick around and contribute.

Jun 29, 12 at 2:00am
ShadowCrystallux

Hi Purpledevimon, don't worry, we ate the last newcomer .

Jun 28, 12 at 10:55pm
Purpledevimon

Funny how people do these long winded intros... but anyway im purple devimon nice to meet all of you

May 16, 12 at 5:18am
MagamiForte

Hello I'm Magami Nice meeting everyone here ....