Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XII » Sagittarius Bow?? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the [link name=General Final Fantasy Forum]index.php?fn=browse_forum&forumid=119[/link] instead.GOT SILENCE/STATUS EFFECT/ NO MP ON CHARACTER? CLICK HERE
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 06 at 8:09amLolyHel

any1 know whats the easiest way to get the ingredients to buy this bow, ive been hunting all kinds of mobs to get the ingredients but to no avail

any1 else has having trouble or know of a easy way to get the ingredients??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 09, 14 at 6:11pm
Peter mitrovic

Wow didnt expect to get it from bizarre automatically from doing it, thanks anyway

May 09, 14 at 6:00pm
Peter mitrovic

I think i have a bit of a problem with this one i cant get the dragoon monograph because not only have i tried reading the hunt boards 40 times ive practically finished all the hunts, maybe thats why im not getting it cuz other than that i dont know why its not appearing, got everything else quickly aswell.

Mar 15, 12 at 11:59pm
baschardor

quote Alzaz
quote netglen
quote DALMASCA
quote vietpimp
You equipped the thief's cuffs to make it easier to steal?
Stealing an item is easy...

Stealing a rare item is not, that's where Thief cuffs come in and save your day.
Do associated mob grimoires improve the chances of stealing a better item?
Not sure, maybe it is but I think Monograph a.k.a Grimoires more to drop (loot).

Grimoires help drop more loot and it makes the rare loot drop more. And it also drops the damn pebbles......

Mar 05, 12 at 2:53am
taotty

i'm affraid u have that one wrong my friend,,,,,,Humbaga's DO drop Beastlord Horns!!!!i got all of mine from the Mosphoran Highwaste...
i was just killing him with the Thief Cuffs on,but not stealing!!!
i have all the monographs as well,which will make a difference in drop accuracy.i found them to spawn more quickly than the Wary Wolf
which is what i was hunting at the time,,,,

Feb 14, 12 at 4:48pm
ff12 fan

Brastlord horn that drops from humbuba.. there are two places that have humb.s in the m-h. You want the higher level ones.

Dec 05, 11 at 5:33am
sw33tsp0t

THOSE MOON RINGS WERE A SON OF A *****, I HAD TO 86 CHAIN ELDER RING WYRMS IN THE GREAT CRYSTAL TO GET 3 OF THEM!

Nov 27, 11 at 8:57pm
james_hyatt

Moon Ring x3
The Highwaste from Ash Wyrm

Beastlord Horn x3
I no there is some confusion about the beastlord horn but it drops from humbaba in the Highwaste(recommended to use steal and poach)

Sagittarius Gem x4
Deadlands from Foobar

Dec 24, 09 at 6:55pm
mackin

the darkblade is almost used exclusively for yiazmat ^ . ^

Dec 24, 09 at 10:14am
XcaptainXobliviousX

quote Hell wyrm
I never used masamune because i sold it. I kept one on my other save file, but hardly use it. I like my mages having rods not the katanas, i save the ninja swords for vaan and balthier which can out hit masamune. But, it does moderate damage, and if you use it equip some mystic armor to boost it's strength.

Sorry to the people that think the masamune is an all time great weapon, but I can out damage and out strike masamune with the yagyu darkblade anyday. But masamune and genji gloves are still quite good, for people that do use it.
dude, the darkblade barely manages to scrape by with little over half of the masamune's combo rate, and at less damage, to boot.
you sound a little bit deluded, to me xD oh well, though. i mean, the darkblade DOES get an elemental bonus, so its got its uses, i guess.

Nov 29, 09 at 6:42pm
Julzy

You didn't have to bump a thread from July o__O I'm sure they've got it by now or have gone to read a FAQ/Walkthrough