Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Fun Stuff to do in San Andreas *BOREDOM IS BUSTED HERE!* » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 06 at 12:49amTurboIce

Well, you know after beating Grand Theft Auto 100%, there's really nothing to do. You're wrong. Rockstar made this game for a reason, and they made the gamers find that reason. Anyways, there's all sorts of stuff to do in San Andreas. It's friggin big! Anyways, post your ways of having fun.

I like to jump off of buildings and really big mountains, like Mount Chiliad.

Post your boredom busters HERE, and nowhere else!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 27, 14 at 12:12pm
CONNORiSTAMPY

i like to ge the get lots of ammo then go to a ploice staion and shoot lots of cops

Jan 31, 13 at 2:33am
my name is........

On the freeway in Las Venturas, i like to speed up the game with the cheat code:ppgwjht and then i go fast on the freeway, then i crash the car. Everyone is crashing the cars, one car is on top of the other it very fun!!

Nov 16, 06 at 11:25am
TurboIce

quote Ville_Valo
try plane surfing in multiplayer...dodo/skimmer/beagle works best.
Yeah, I always wanted to try that. Maybe I can get 1 of my buddies to help...

Nov 16, 06 at 5:46am
Ville_Valo

Stunting is just amazingly fun for me.
If that doesnt do it for you, try plane surfing in multiplayer...dodo/skimmer/beagle works best.

Nov 15, 06 at 5:49pm
BeZ

I was here when it first came out.. it was a lot better then.

Nov 15, 06 at 5:00pm
screamingabdabs

Just KILL!

Nov 15, 06 at 4:53pm
Verdant_Abyss

quote BeZ
Good ol' days.. May? This board was a lot better before May.. like when the game came out..

Anyways on topic, I just like driving around San Fierro.. really fast, can get some amazing jumps on those hills.
The Good ol' days = About a year after the game came out.

Oh, and DO NOT WANT: I've heard your username before, in a joke. Is that the same thing as those "THIS IS NOT ENOUGH BROCCOLIS" jokes?

xx Shuyin xx

Nov 15, 06 at 4:38pm
DO NOT WANT

Try to drive a tank while obeying traffic laws.
Beat people with a dildo.
Beat Police officers with a dildo.
Get a hooker, drive the car into the water; but bail out on the last second. Go up to crack dealer, take out a rocket launcher, and blow your ass and his ass to hell. (Suicide bomber).

Nov 15, 06 at 4:37pm
BeZ

Good ol' days.. May? This board was a lot better before May.. like when the game came out..

Anyways on topic, I just like driving around San Fierro.. really fast, can get some amazing jumps on those hills.

Nov 15, 06 at 4:24pm
Verdant_Abyss

quote Rizzy11
quote verdantabyss
Verdantabyss's Ped Torture Club

This is a powerful club, with lots of good ideas.

~VA~

That club was like the best ever.
Thanks Rizzy!

I'm glad some people still remember the good ol' days of the San Andreas board. These days, all we have is things like "HOW DO I FOUND BIGFOOT?"

xx Shuyin xx