Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Fun Stuff to do in San Andreas *BOREDOM IS BUSTED HERE!* » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 06 at 12:49amTurboIce

Well, you know after beating Grand Theft Auto 100%, there's really nothing to do. You're wrong. Rockstar made this game for a reason, and they made the gamers find that reason. Anyways, there's all sorts of stuff to do in San Andreas. It's friggin big! Anyways, post your ways of having fun.

I like to jump off of buildings and really big mountains, like Mount Chiliad.

Post your boredom busters HERE, and nowhere else!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 24, 15 at 8:21am

2.Monster Eats Everything
blow as much vehicle as possible
The vehicle u're using for this game is monster
once you blow a car you get 1 points
and yes,post in this thread how much point you have and in which platform you play
also,chain reaction is acceptable as long as there's passenger in the car that blown up
sorry for double posting though

Jul 24, 15 at 8:14am

i have a few super addictive minigame to play

1.S.W.A.T Pride
A.Save your S.W.A.T tank in fort carson safe house garage(the one below big ear)
B.Go to restricted area
C.Steal a Rhino and make a massacre till you got 6*(easier if you let the cops get out of car and then shoot them using your cannon,or hit them with your tank rather than hit the vehicle while they're inside)
D.After you got 6*,go to fort carson and switch your rhino into S.W.A.T tank
your goal is to:
-Collect police bribe in the same spot(Breeze mode)1 point
-Go to Los santos and start a gang war(which make you lost your star) (Easy mode)2 points
-Running around until there's gang invasion notification(which also make you lost your star)(Hard mode)3 points
-Collect 6 police bribe in 6 different spot(extremely hard) 4 points
-Use your stopwatch/timer,and survive for 1 gta day(24 minutes) (Chaos mode) 7 points

why did u use rhino to get 6* and not swat tank?
swat tank is not deadly,getting 6* using swat tank would take AGES

Can I use cheat to make the game easier?
Sure,but you will not going to get any points if you're using cheat

Post your achievement in this thread about how many time you have done this game,which difficulty is it,which platform do you play it with,and your overall points.
Have fun!

Jul 19, 15 at 10:00am
robel tilahun

i got a couple of thing that i personaly like.
1.type"kangaroo" ane got to a place where there are a bunch of houses and try ti park rough or free run bu only going in only straight line
2. get a parachuit by typing "aiypwzqp"
. get hydra by typing"jumpjet"
.got to the highest altitude by going straight and hover the jet and press enter or f or just get out
you will see CJ skydiving and whene ready press fire to deploy parachuit
it is fun at day time and try to skydive in a water body but not too far away from the surface if lucky you kight land on a boat.
3.get hydra change view to pilot mode by pressing v and do a barrel roll on a high elevation, it is awsome? that all i got!

Sep 27, 14 at 12:12pm

i like to ge the get lots of ammo then go to a ploice staion and shoot lots of cops

Jan 31, 13 at 2:33am
my name is........

On the freeway in Las Venturas, i like to speed up the game with the cheat code:ppgwjht and then i go fast on the freeway, then i crash the car. Everyone is crashing the cars, one car is on top of the other it very fun!!

Nov 16, 06 at 11:25am

quote Ville_Valo
try plane surfing in multiplayer...dodo/skimmer/beagle works best.
Yeah, I always wanted to try that. Maybe I can get 1 of my buddies to help...

Nov 16, 06 at 5:46am

Stunting is just amazingly fun for me.
If that doesnt do it for you, try plane surfing in multiplayer...dodo/skimmer/beagle works best.

Nov 15, 06 at 5:49pm

I was here when it first came out.. it was a lot better then.

Nov 15, 06 at 5:00pm

Just KILL!

Nov 15, 06 at 4:53pm

quote BeZ
Good ol' days.. May? This board was a lot better before May.. like when the game came out..

Anyways on topic, I just like driving around San Fierro.. really fast, can get some amazing jumps on those hills.
The Good ol' days = About a year after the game came out.

Oh, and DO NOT WANT: I've heard your username before, in a joke. Is that the same thing as those "THIS IS NOT ENOUGH BROCCOLIS" jokes?

xx Shuyin xx