Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mega Man Maverick Hunter X » Hadoken Fireball » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 04, 06 at 9:01pmGlamdring

Wtf does this thing do? While playing X, after achieving all of the life tanks and life-ups, play the Armored Armadillo Level. In the Level near the end, you can dash and jump off that fast spiky platform thing while high in the air, and you will end up above the door that u go in to fight the boss. There is an upgrade capsule in there. When you approach it, Dr. Light says something like this, "Learn to throw fireballs... Blah blah blah blah blah" yeah. What does he mean by that?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 19, 13 at 10:14am
_asap_cam_

After you beat all the bosses and get ever power up use a fully charged rolling shield and go ham with storm tornado

Jun 09, 13 at 12:20pm
HadokenDude

Can we use the charge for Rolling Shield and just walk through? Or does it literaly mean untouched?

Mar 04, 13 at 8:55am
KoRnBoy82

You need to have all health upgrades and all subtanks and you also need to have beaten all the bosses except for the final stage. It's in the Armored Armadillo stage.

One easy way to get untouched is to use the three lasers weapon from Storm Eagle to kill those anoying birds and homing torpedoes to kill the flying bats.

Apr 17, 12 at 6:41pm
CaptainTool

i cleared it untouched and it still refuses to appear

Apr 17, 12 at 6:40pm
CaptainTool

i cleared it untouched and it still refuses to appear

Oct 04, 11 at 12:57pm
jeffreygarote98

Ohh and in addition. I reashearch about the Hadoken Fire ball and i think it goes well with only the analog stick. going from your direction up left down and back to right. In complete circle very fast and press Square.. There peeps Thats all i could give yeah pro gamer out

Oct 04, 11 at 12:42pm
jeffreygarote98

No dude take my advice. You have to avoid enemies required weapons to be untouched. Storm tornado. Chameleon sting, Chameleon Sting full charge and leg upgrade. While in the game u may use the leg upgrade to dash through while your being cloaked with camoflage using the full power sting chameleon. or the name other way around use it to also dash off the platform. Then u made it with out being harmed

Jul 18, 09 at 5:46pm
GrEyCrEsT

quote kenture
how do you get through the level untouched?

• Move slowly ... high caution and kill enemies quickly to avoid being damage.

Jun 11, 09 at 3:46pm
kenture

how do you get through the level untouched?how do you get through the level untouched?how do you get through the level untouched?

Nov 02, 08 at 10:00am
GrEyCrEsT

quote Smoke N a Pancake
They must've changed it from the SNES version then. On the SNES one, all you had to do was finish it six times with full health at the end of the level each time.
*well i mostly preffer the other one , u just need 2 go 1 time untouched .... it's much more easier