Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 » 360 is the worst version of Pro ever! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 04, 06 at 6:30pmSmigga

I know I'm going to be slated on this thread but I don't care! Pro evo on the 360 is the worst I've ever played, and I've played them all. I would even go as far as saying that I would rather play the old ones on the PS1 than the 360 version.

How did Konami get this so wrong? They have been fine tweaking pro on the PS2 for years with the new version probably being the best. But then they decide to put it on the 360 and make it a completely different game? It doesn't shoot the same, it doesn't pass the same, and it just doesn't have the feel of the PS2 at all? So, all those years of hammering Pro evo to become the best, have just been flung out the window, GREAT.

I played someone on line before on the 360 who had lost 14 and won 2, as you can imagine I battered him end to end but oh, wait a minute; he gets a 20-yard screamer in the last minute? Which is something my players have failed to do on an all to regular basis, and threw no fault of my own, as previously three or four of my shots had been skied from 3 yards in an open net?

What a load of S H I T E, I feel that I cant put all my experience and hard work that I've done over the years to the test, because in my opinion, the PS2 is the one true Pro Evolution!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 20, 11 at 7:57am
PESplayer200

PES 08 on Wii is worst, as I don't have any XBoXs and there is barely anything in edit mode.

Sep 10, 07 at 5:06pm
no.1farn_meridaregul

i think the worst thing is that you cant dribble that much and thats my fave thing

Aug 08, 07 at 3:02pm
ZoomZoomZoom

well said, i think they just weren't prepared and released cos they knew that the 360 was the only next gen console out at the time and with the sheer amount that pro evo sells they knew that people would just go and buy it anyway

but fingers crossed pro evo 08 is going to be great cos i think the 360 and screaming out for a good footie game

nothing against FIFA, well it is something against FIFA i just dont like it

Aug 07, 07 at 7:51pm
rh

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 was only released on Xbox 360 as a 'just put it on there, because everyone will wanna get it', it's not actually a true Xbox 360 game, wait until the next Pro Evo comes out, that will be much better...(hopefully)

May 31, 07 at 5:43am
Star_Ruler

everyone shut the hell up :0

May 16, 07 at 2:48pm
lil djibril

ive played all versions of pro 6 and i have the 360 version and i think the gameplay is miles better than the pc or the ps2 versions! its smoother and quicker! BUT they realy have taken alot of fun out of the 36o version! no editing is just pants and no shop and hardly any stadiums thats realy disapointing but i still fink its better gameplay wise!

May 14, 07 at 8:49am
Flashman41

quote paulbond
How can you say this game is crap! i just believe that people arnt very good at it!
i dont know what your talkin about when u miss open goal your talkin rubbish!
360 is the best version of Pro
But it's still missing the challenge training and you CAN'T SAVE GODDAM GOAL REPLAYS! Urrggghhh how annoying. Why the hell did they take that feature out??

May 13, 07 at 11:43am
paulbond

How can you say this game is crap! i just believe that people arnt very good at it!
i dont know what your talkin about when u miss open goal your talkin rubbish!
360 is the best version of Pro

Apr 22, 07 at 11:16pm
redfoxx

I dont know how the hell you're missing open nets from 3 yards away, but i often miss rediculously easy shots. The shooting in the game is terrible. Everything else (except for the bastard AI) is fine by me except for the shooting. You pretty much just baby tap your X button and point towards the goal and hope for the best. If your player is at a slightly bad angle the ball goes over and if you didnt aim it perfectly in the .00003 seconds you have to aim you miss or the goalie takes it away. But multiplayer i enjoy alot seeing as how i have more control over the rage that comes after watching henry somehow get tracked down by some nobody defender who has a 2 in the speed category. Great game that needs much more polish.

Apr 18, 07 at 10:09pm
Arsenal09

why are you talkin to yourself weirdo