Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » MapleStory » Unsure about prices of weapons/items/e.t.c? Ask here 2. » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 01, 06 at 3:02amAnton Herrera

I think it's time to make a new one due to page limit. Ask away lol.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 05, 07 at 5:06am
Supa Saiyan Gogetta

Okay, to refrain it from passing page 30, please move all conversation on to the new thread.

Price Check Thread V.3

Nov 05, 07 at 3:30am
Crusad3r

Jr Kitties are the easiest monster I know that drops soft feathers, so tough luck there. Level up a bit on other monsters before trying to hunt soft feathers would be a good idea, although I don't know how urgently you need them.

Nov 04, 07 at 2:54pm
shineblackwargreymon

ahh man are you serious? well..... what drops soft feathers? i know the jr. cellions do but it takes too long for me to kill em

Nov 03, 07 at 1:09am
Crusad3r

A weapon's price depends on it's stats. If your friend is telling you to sell for 9mil, it's probably a 98attack 5str or higher. I had trouble selling my 95 attack 4 str for even 4million, and ended up giving it away, so you might have trouble selling it at 9mil. Try 5mil

and soft feather's prices go from 100~250 each, not 50 each...

Nov 02, 07 at 8:54pm
moon_sin19

well soft feathers worth about 50meso.I mean 50 alright!not 5 k or stuff just 50 to tell u

Nov 02, 07 at 8:22pm
shineblackwargreymon

ok 9mil might be a little too much. im not sure the exact price but i've seen it selling for 6mil just so you know

and how much is soft feather worth?

Nov 02, 07 at 8:14pm
moon_sin19

do you know how much doombringer is?my friends selling it to me for 9000k but im not sure about that......

Nov 02, 07 at 3:59am
Crusad3r

bottom wear def is around 50k if you're lucky. the other ones can go to the store, as no one will bother buying them from players when it's available from a NPC

and welcome to Neoseeker

Nov 01, 07 at 10:57pm
Skittlzz

Im really new to this game...but i have a 20 mage now, i have two lvl 15 Dark Nightshifts ones +1 luk ones +2 and then a Def to Bottomwear scroll, Broa server btw...
Prices? even worth selling?

Nov 01, 07 at 7:29am
Crusad3r

I wonder about the 60% claw.. the prices fluctuate so much, it's hard to keep track.

I'm guessing it's around 1.5mil~2mil, but I can't be 100% sure about that =/

and does anyone know the average price of an average Blue screamer nowadays? I've seen prices as low as 1.7mil, but I don't seem them often. It's normally up at the 3~5mil -_-