Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact » maximum impact: is it worth it? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Oct 29, 06 at 12:38pmqrull gx 13

i already have maximum impact 2, so should i still get this one?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 04, 06 at 12:29am
Vile Megaman

Yeah, if they didn't explain it in the second one. This one also comes with a bonus disk which has more storyline info.

Nov 03, 06 at 4:27pm
qrull gx 13

i guess i should get it just to know whats the story behind this KOF, huh.

Nov 01, 06 at 11:46pm
Vile Megaman

Well, if it has everything this one has plus more, I wouldn't see the point in buying this one to go along with it then.

Oct 30, 06 at 3:13pm
qrull gx 13

kofmi2 have more characters, more moves, more combos. i think it got everything that the first one has. so there's no point playing this game anymore. just thinking if i should buy it just for collection.

Oct 30, 06 at 7:01am
Vile Megaman

I don't have the second one, so I'm not sure how similar they are. However, this is a pretty good game, so if you liked the second one, you'd probably enjoy this one as well.

Oct 29, 06 at 12:38pm
qrull gx 13

i already have maximum impact 2, so should i still get this one?