Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2 » Introduction! What Kingdom Are You? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 06 at 10:41pmZero Melfice

I personally would be with Wu. I would do anything for my family. This serves as the introduction thread as well. My name is Zero Melfice. Call me Zero or ZM lol.

This message was edited by Zero Melfice on Oct 28 2006.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 07, 10 at 1:14am
Sage24

hey i'm sage or sage for short and i would be the kingdom of Zuo Ci because i would protect the most reliable leader, and kill the others.... Mwahahahahaha.

Jul 30, 09 at 3:02pm
BrainBug

Hello fellows. I'm BrainBug; would be Wu.

Mar 30, 08 at 3:02pm
Zero Melfice

Welcome to the forums Cheng Dong. I apologize if we seem rather dead at the moment, DW isn't as popular in this forum as it is in DW6.

Mar 30, 08 at 10:06am
Cheng Dong

Hi i'm Cheng Dong my kingdom would be Wu because family is everything to me.

And they have so many good characters as well (Zhou Yu, Sun Ce, Two Qiaos) list goes on

Nov 22, 07 at 9:49pm
Cougarulez

shu
i like all their warriors and what they fight for

Sep 22, 07 at 9:45pm
sepenator

jiang wei is ownage but so is ma chao and zhao yun, zhao yun 4 life dudes and dudettes!

Jul 27, 07 at 1:14pm
maskedstranger

Hello, I am the maskedstranger, and I prefer the Kingdoms of Wu and Shu- mainly Shu. Jiang Wei is awesome.

Jul 13, 07 at 4:23pm
griz

and Shu would totally kick Wei's Ass. There is no weak point in the shu kingdom

Jul 13, 07 at 4:21pm
griz

Hey guys .. anyone have any news whether there is going to be a DW6 or if there is ging to be another DW game for the Wii System?

and i would so go with shu. I would follow Liu Bei, Zhao yun, Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang Anywhere. They also have a family tight bond and is not afraid to take on new comers that attacked them in the past (Ma Chao, Wei yan)

Apr 04, 07 at 9:08am
King of Wei

Obviously I would be Wei, (I AM the king after all) so I could ruthlessly crush all those in my way. INCLUDING all hoity-toity holier-than-thou types........And immediately execute Xu Zhu. He drives me crazy.