Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Castle On Sin's Back? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 21, 06 at 1:26pmChaos_AD

Watch this

At 1:59 in the video, you can clearly see a castle on Sin's Back. What's the deal?? i thought the city where Sin's fiends are is INSIDE Sin

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 02, 14 at 3:30pm
ageres

Yu yevon turned the people of zanarkand into faythe, afterwards, created sin as "armor" to destroy bevells military and end their war. Yu yevon gave sin simple orders, destroy machina and lay waist to any civilization to halt technilogical process. Its a pretty safe bet that the armor was fused out of the remenents of zanarkand. Theiry based of the fact that it never mentions sin changes his form or look differant every time he comes back.

Jun 06, 12 at 5:31pm
Hollow

Maybe square made it look like part of zanarkand as a innuendo. So you could have a guess that it was something from zanarkand (jecht)

Nov 04, 06 at 8:29am
Sheperd

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the tower of the dead fall from the sky? If this is so, and taking into account that the castle on sins back is visible before you enter him, it can't be the top or else it would have to be able to rise and fall.

Nov 02, 06 at 8:07am
devil gene

i think its the top part of the tower of the dead which just happens to stick out...

Nov 01, 06 at 10:08pm
Trust Kill

fools

Nov 01, 06 at 9:37pm
Synik

The angle's that all of those scenes are shown just distort what it really is. I myself thought it was some sort of castle as well but in retrospect that area is something of a "cover" you could say, that protects Sin's core, alongside with SinSpawn Genais. From the FMV's it does look like a castle but during the final battle with Sin, if you take a close look at it, it's nowhere near the appropriate size of a castle, and it's almost as big as one of the characters I suppose, but again the perspective makes it so, so I could be wrong. Besides if you look at the video [here], you can somewhat see the area where the sinspawn and core were, as Sin opens his mouth and turns his head over. It also can't be anything inside Sin, because everything inside him is in a different dimension, and Sin himself is the portal to that world inside of him. Just some gameplay screenshots to show a more detailed view of it I suppose.

View from the front.

SinSpawn Genais.

And finally, the Core to Sin.

If images don't show, link is [here].

Anyway's hope that clears a few things up.

Nov 01, 06 at 8:42pm
lollipopz

OMG I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THIS!
personally to me it looked like a whole town. XD

in the game its much much more clear, youtube quality is shit tbh, and i only played this part again recently. im really curious about it >_>; wheres gothic girl to explain things when you need her D:

Nov 01, 06 at 8:39pm
Chaos_AD

Well does anyone know Square's email? I'd gladly email them

Nov 01, 06 at 10:33am
Xtrordinary

Yes someone should totally email them... I wonder if they would even answer hehe ^^

Oct 31, 06 at 8:44am
Trust Kill

Yeah, on his fore head, thats handy. Man, you are so banned.

What if we...e-mailed squeenix or whatever?