Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone » General Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 14, 06 at 11:13pmmettaur

Well, I guess I'll start off...

What do you think of the card system? I haven't got a clue as to how they work. I've seen the videos and they seem pretty impressive.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 27, 07 at 11:38pm
Lolez

Hi! I got a question to do, I have got three endings...

the one where you defeat Marietta, the one that you seal the gran centurio, and the one when you leave gulcasa summon Brongaa, but I am still missing the last scene on the War Chronicles... what it is?

Jan 22, 07 at 11:36pm
Snuffles_2187

Oro...is that a good thing or a bad thing? XD

Welcome to this forum! ...although it's kinda inactive for some time now...

Jan 22, 07 at 9:57pm
Chaos Seraph

Holy crap, other people have this game.

Jan 01, 07 at 5:17am
mettaur

Happy new year '07 everyone! Still haven't had a chance to continue this game >_<.

Dec 29, 06 at 11:28pm
Snuffles_2187

Are those they knights you can't kill, only unless you use Yggdra's Jihad? (wait...what's the english name again? @_@) Even when using it, they have PROTECT status?

Nope, you can't defeat them, just hang on a few turns and the game will continue. I think you must fight at least once though.

Dec 29, 06 at 1:17pm
Gogillin

Hej guys i cant kill the steel knights in battlefield 35
Anybody knows how to kill them??

Dec 25, 06 at 3:20pm
mettaur

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

I haven't been able to play this game >_<. Been busy with keeping a forum up (FFIII), my new GFX neoport, and a neoportal in development...

Dec 24, 06 at 10:54am
Snuffles_2187

I'll have to agree...Yggdra's endings are a little too short for me, and there are not enough CGs =_=.

And no character expressions >_<

And nah, I don't think that's the ArchAngel from Riviera. It's just another god-person I guess.

And yeah, if you get the Advent of Ragnarok ending, Riviera continues from it 1000 years later. LOL.

Dec 12, 06 at 10:08pm
just another guest

Yeah, I beat it again..
The ending sort of sucked. Should I play it again? nah, I'll play Riviera now. Marietta somehow reminded me of the Archangel in Riviera though. Are they the same? Yggdra union also have the Ragnarok with Gods. I am 50 % sure that Riviera is the continuation of Yggdra Union now.

Riviera's endings is so good.

Dec 10, 06 at 12:26am
Snuffles_2187

Good luck... I just reloaded the last BattleField and let the angel have it =P. I died the first time around, though XD

Onward 1000 years into the future...