Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The World Ends with You » New Player Registration » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 03, 06 at 4:34pmEureka

Hi. I'm Eureka, and I was very intrigued by this game when it was first revealed - hoping it would be a gap between KH2 and KH3 maybe. It isn't, but I'm still interested in this game. I'd like to see if there are any KH refrences or similarities to the KH games.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 13, 14 at 1:18am
MaxAxil

Welcome to the forum Takaoldaria! Which twewy did you get, ds or ios?

Feb 05, 14 at 4:42am
Takaoldaria

New Player here!
I'm actually from France. I've been hearing a lot about TWEWY on Internet and by english-speaking aquintances, and I decided to order a copy using the money I got from Christmas.

Man, I wasn't disappointed.
I currently finished the game and am trying to 100% it.

Well, that's it. See you around!

...I'm going back to humiliating the superboss now.

Apr 10, 13 at 7:34pm
Solio

Thanks for the info Rabla!

Apr 10, 13 at 7:11pm
Rabla

Hey Solio! Welcome to our little haven. As you can see we're not the most active forum around, but if you want to drum up discussion somewhere, we're all still lurking around.

We have a General On-Topic Discussion here: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34047/t1742179-twewy-on-topic-gd-1-kingdom-of-our-hearts/

And then our most active threads would probably be the Spriting and Comic thread, the Music Discussion, and the '500 Things TWEWY has taught you' game.

Anyway, use the Forum Search that's under the header, or make your own new topics. There are still people around that will come out to chat.

Apr 10, 13 at 3:50pm
Solio

Do you have a recomendation of where to start?

Apr 10, 13 at 3:12pm
Xtreme765

quote Solio
I am Solio, and... basically what Xtreme765 said, only minus the solo remix. Haven't played iOS yet, as I have somewhat mixed feelings.
Welcome to the threads, although I may not be the most qualified person to welcome you (I can still see my post above yours) I might be the only one, so welcome.

Apr 10, 13 at 9:31am
Solio

I am Solio, and... basically what Xtreme765 said, only minus the solo remix. Haven't played iOS yet, as I have somewhat mixed feelings.

Jan 02, 13 at 1:51pm
Xtreme765

Hey, I'm Xtreme765, I'm a HUGE TWEWY fan, I love the gameplay, the story, the music (btw you guys really got to check out the new song "Stay Away"), and basically everything about the DS game and the solo remix. I can't wait for the LIVE remix and I hope I can contribute to the forums in an way I can.

Jan 01, 13 at 4:51pm
GluttonyReaper

I am here. Not much else to say, really.

Dec 24, 12 at 8:25am
MaxAxil

Hi, I'm MaxAxil. Call me Max. I'm really new at this. I read the posts every now and then cause I like TWEWY. I decided to join now because I'm bored and I'm addicted to TWEWY. Guide me!
Thanks