Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Sep 27, 06 at 11:01pmFourth Dimension

Hi, I'm Fourth Dimension, and I'm a huge fan of Halo. I cannot wait for this game, people have been suggesting a Halo RTS for a long time and it's finally going to happen. With the team behind Age of Empires developing this game, I couldn't be more thrilled.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 25, 12 at 5:15pm
LOD-squa

The official HW forum got shut down and they merged all the traffic into the 343 website. You can join us here and people will reply if you want to discuss stuff!

Jan 24, 12 at 11:39pm
LowlifeBike

WHATS UP HOMIES? BENN PLAYN HW FOR EVER NOW NEW TO FOURMS, CANT SIGN UP TO THE "OFFICIAL HALO WARS FOURMS" SO IM GUESSING THIS IS THE NEXT BEST THING? UNLESS SOMEONE KNOWS A BETTER FOURM SITE FOR HW, LET ME KNOW THANKS! - IM NOT YELLING MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

Sep 23, 11 at 5:20pm
ou7erspace

Hey NeoSeeker and everyone else. want to say ive been playing and enjoying this game the hour it came out and still havent ranked up to general yet and thats with the system updates to lower the score needed. Im a commander now and i think id put the game down forever once i acheieved that unless halo wars 2 comes out. then id have no life again. cheers.
gamerstag: ou7erspace

Trample the weak,
hurdle the dead.

Dec 23, 10 at 10:16am
djminkus777

Hello, year-old GD thread. My name is djminkus. You can call me djminkus. My gamertag is djminkus. djminkus. djminkus.

I mooched HW off my friends and now I'm getting pretty into it. I'm inexperienced--played the campaign through on normal and played a few 2v2 skirmishes with my experienced friend against the Heroic AI, which we won easily. That's the extent of my experience so far.

(except:) I just played my first match on Live. I rushed with upgraded hogs until he resigned and I got 40 gamerscore to put me over the 13k mark. Now I will sleep.

Jan 22, 10 at 7:42pm
Daedric Prince

I admit defeat.

Just keep your doors locked at night because I'm tempted to tie you down to your bed and introduce your nutsack to something commonly known as "genital clamps."

Jan 22, 10 at 7:00am
Woudo

I'd fukken rape ya'll nikkas, hardcore style. Ya'll pick the map and i'll let ya'll pick my leader too and i'd still hump you like a jack russel on heat, yo. Shit son, i'd dominate ya'll, especially you, Daedric, you a pussy ass nikka. I poop on you kid. I'd fast expo AND produce hogs at the same damn time, i'm that talented, son. So ya'll can back the *bleep* up outta this GD and go crying home to yo momma.

Ya'll just can't compete, Daedric.

Jan 21, 10 at 8:26pm
Daedric Prince

I'm honestly just curious how long it will take somebody to realize that there is a new post in this general discussion. So. Hi!

Jul 25, 09 at 2:07am
DragoniteBallZ

RTSs aren't for everybody. I'm only going to buy a soccer game if they release a spanish commentary pack with Andres Cantor yelling "GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAL!"

Jul 25, 09 at 1:08am
Amethyst

Funny, I would regret buying a sports game more...

So yeah, I've had Halo Wars since release but only recently started playing it again with friends. I definitely enjoy it, and finally wrapped up the story mode, but it was a worthwhile buy. Despite me not playing it forever.

Jul 24, 09 at 1:38am
alan_n

i hate this game... i was going to buy this or fifa09 and i got this... i regret it ever since