Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Bleach: Heat The Soul 3 (Import) » English Translation guide for Bleach » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 08 at 11:33pm

I just guessed on most stuff but the you can remember the shapes of the text and find the best one.They dont have a wide selection of quotes.

Great Game!!!!!But if you need help on how to beat missions then google search what you need

Jan 04, 08 at 11:47pm

I have the same problem, I just guess at what they're saying

May 05, 07 at 3:02pm

Yes I would also love to see a English translation, mainly for Soul Road mode.

Oct 05, 06 at 7:25am

I also have this game and I have the same problem. I can make my way through the menus, but there is a lot of content which I cannot read. I hope someone has a translation guide.

Sep 24, 06 at 10:39pm

I really need an english translation guide for Bleach Heat of The Soul 3, so I could understand what they are saying in the game. If anyone knows where I could find one please respond as soon as you can. it would be a really big help.