Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Ninety-Nine Nights » King of ninty nine nights » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 31, 06 at 2:19pmSolus1

Do u actually get to fight him or is he one of those charecters that u never c and only hear about, cuz iv finished the game with all charecters but havnt cn him yet.
And also how do u get this special misson. Thanks in advance.
edit
Iv found him now But id like to know how to beat him so if anyone knows id like to know thanks

This message was edited by Solus1 on Sep 01 2006.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 30, 11 at 1:32pm
Inphyy003651

I hate him when he makes the purple ball. Even when I block, it still hits me. My ally officer ( dwingvatt ) ever collapse for a while and the stupid king chasing me! Can anyone help ? Thanks by the way :D:D

Feb 19, 10 at 3:06am
PiNoYKiD

OMG I almost killed him at lvl 7! i get pissed off everytime i die its like a god damn mission getting to the boss and when klarran makes his speech it's like 3 minutes lolz xD.

Apr 06, 07 at 11:17am
pokemon speedy

u can only use imphyy idiot

Feb 24, 07 at 4:00am
Game Master Xteme

Its actually very easy to defeat him. Just upgrade your character to level 9 and go for the battle! U must use only Inphyy!!! Cos she's the best character in the game!!!

Feb 12, 07 at 7:37pm
dragonius

To acquire the mission, you need to complete the missions for all the characters, including the "mystery" character.

Easiest way to kill the King of Nights

Inphyy Level 9
Equip Deadly Armband

Do NOT kill all the night creatures around the King

Use Seraph Butterfly (A,A,Y) (do not be above him or you can't aim)

It takes about 20% of his HP each time. Continue using this until there are no more night creatures.

If you killed everyone in the area, then you're in for a long battle...as you now need to wait on the King of Nights to begin attacking Dwingvatt before you can dash in and hit him, then dash back out again.

If you get hit by his glowing ball attack, consider yourself dead...with 80% defense from items and critical damage evade, I still lost almost 2 full bars of health.

Jan 11, 07 at 10:37pm
sdfsd

no you have to beat all characters story lines including secret chacaracter then you go back and chooose inphy and you will see secret world go t that level to play king of nights incredibly hard i recommend not even trying till level 9.

Oct 08, 06 at 5:55pm
sloprano

quote Solus1
You use Imphyy and you find him on the "Another World" stage, but you have to complete the game with all character's, make sure you have the Item,Level and Skill I mentioned or it may take more than an hour Good Luck
when you say another world stage, you mean the one where imphyy is teleported to the top part of the map in the forest in the final level?

Sep 28, 06 at 7:21pm
martinwalker8

You can only reach him using Imphyy?

I find that a bit unfair, why can't you use an other character to reach him or once you have done it with Imphyy, it becomes usable for all characters?

Sep 17, 06 at 6:24pm
Solus1

You use Imphyy and you find him on the "Another World" stage, but you have to complete the game with all character's, make sure you have the Item,Level and Skill I mentioned or it may take more than an hour Good Luck

Sep 16, 06 at 7:33pm
sloprano

ok, who do you use and where do you find him?