Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » Immortal Sims! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker forums! Before you post please read the Forum Rules.

Consider <a href="http://www.neoseeker.com/members/register.html" target="_
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 24, 06 at 8:27amHermione Rose

Have you got a favourite Sim that you want to keep alive forever, but all else fails?
There is one way, which is press CTRL-SHIFT-C and then type in the command " aging off " (no quotes needed) and your Sims will stay their age forever.

Hope I helped. DO NOT tell your Sims about this...it's a surprise.

Thankyou, and good luck!

This message was edited by Hermione Rose on Aug 27 2006.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 15, 13 at 11:38am
SimKiller101

If you want you can get the elixer of life if you have a lot of reward points.

Jan 09, 13 at 1:27pm
Evil_Voice101

Boolprop has NEVER caused damage to my computer.
Whoever said it does is a LIAR.
It's most likely just a bug from something else.
It just so happens that the user used the boolprop cheat at the same time
Just saying.

(BTW if I was wrong and the boolprop cheat really does screw up your PC and game, then I just jinxed myself -.-)

Dec 10, 12 at 1:56pm
Ellipsis

aging on/off has problems. If you use it Johnny in Strangetown never grows up. Just a glitch in the system. Plus it'd get boring with the same Sims.

Dec 10, 12 at 1:00pm
Randomhehehe2012

Thats a good cheat because then they can raise babies without dying or anything but wouldnt it be a bit strange when the babies become elders and their parents are younger than them? lol

Nov 11, 12 at 2:20pm
Ms.Grim

i would just make them a vampire and use this to keep 'em going http://my.modthesims.info/download.php?t=162163 it helped me;)

Feb 26, 07 at 9:21pm
Fluidity

I don't like it when my favorite sims die. The kid(s) never turn out the way I want them to, and they look weird.

Feb 25, 07 at 3:28pm
Tay Rex

OK how would you feel if you had done everything there is to do in life? What would you do with the rest of your life. If you have a favourite sim then make your favourite sim have a kid and see if you like the kid as much as the sim. Having sims live all the time is boring. Your game would take longer to load with all the sims crowded in. Your sims time is up. Let them die.

Feb 24, 07 at 5:21pm
swordman027

quote bobcat370
Type in this cheat: boolprop_testingcheatingcheatsenabled true and that will turn on debug mode. If you press CTRL+N/SHIFT+N while creating your sims you will get alot of clothing, skin colour options and alot more, you can also click and hold on the sim's mood bars/skill bar and move the levels up! you can also click+shift on a sim to give you more options like killing themselves! Its gr8 but My game isn't working...
ur game isnt working cuase ur usin boolprop

Feb 18, 07 at 2:54pm
xolauraox

i agree, i would rather play the game without cheats aswell. i must admit, sometimes i use motherlode, but only if i need the money.
plus, if you were to put all of your oldies into a 'retirement home' and never bother with them again, then why would you need to put them into a home? if you're not going to bother with them, then just let them die. lol.

Feb 18, 07 at 10:37am
Crossing_Chic_Hannah

but the retirement home isn't a cheat it's just a way to stop sims dying. As I said u don't have 2 use aging off in the retirement home and I don't