Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Neoseeker's Official GTA:SA Stunt Club (2) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Aug 16, 06 at 6:44pmBraden

NOTE: Due to forum inactivity, the point system has been disabled which means one can no longer earn points. However this thread can still be used to discuss any stunts and to post your ideas or media.

Got any stunt videos you'd like to share? Or want to tell us about how long you stayed airbourne with the vortex after jumping off Mt. Chiliad? This is the perfect place to do so.

When you post your first stunt, you will be added to the list below. The number beside your name indicates how many points you currently have. If you are inactive for two weeks and have less than 27 points, your name will be removed. Happy stunting everybody!

Urizen
247 points

Derek Vader
181 points

spacemud
97 points

Shane
44 points

jammy4u2nv
39 points

[color=#666666]This message was edited by Braden on Aug 15 2009.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 09 at 5:35pm
Randome

In terms of the internet a year or so is like a decade so yes.

Actually there was a "club" as such here, but that was a very long time ago.

Aug 21, 09 at 5:29pm
Vid Gamer

quote Randome
This club hasn't been active for decades. I don't know. Maybe upload a video to Youtube and then post a link, or maybe just post a very detailed description of a stunt.
nvm then an wat do u mean by decades like 20 years or sumtin

Aug 21, 09 at 5:25pm
Randome

This club hasn't been active for decades. I don't know. Maybe upload a video to Youtube and then post a link, or maybe just post a very detailed description of a stunt.

Aug 21, 09 at 5:20pm
Vid Gamer

I'm going to join

so how r u supposed to show the stunt??

Heres my stunts video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGlTWsGsywA&feature=PlayList&p=596E0976C0914E23&index=3

Aug 17, 09 at 9:24pm
Randome

Nice.

I think I'll do one of those myself.

Aug 17, 09 at 6:38pm
Braden

Eh, we'll see. I disputed some copyright claims before but my dad recently used a song in his video and they didn't accept the dispute. We'll see...

If YouTube rejects my dispute you will see a muted video with a big annotation in the middle saying: "*bleep* YOUTUBE!".

At last I finished my video guys! It's nothing spectacular but I still spent a lot of time on it. To watch the video, click here; if your computer supports high-definition, click here instead. Please rate the video and leave a comment with suggestions and feedback. I hope you enjoy the video.

Aug 16, 09 at 12:14pm
Ville_Valo

Someone I know did this:
Disclaimer: This song is copyright to the band Keane, and I do not own or claim to own that song. All credits go to them. For more info, visit their website!

Aug 16, 09 at 12:11pm
original

Just say in the desc.: Credits: GnR - Welcome to the Jungle. This video is purely for entertainment purposes..dronedronedrone. You get the idea. Then they probably won't do anything.

Aug 16, 09 at 11:51am
Ville_Valo

Really? Well just about every video has a song on it. And no one has the rights.

Aug 16, 09 at 11:15am
Braden

YouTube now has an automatic system which detects any copyrighted song though.

Anyway, I'm trying to fly the Rustler through a tunnel but I can't seem to get it right after 20 times. The first time was nearly perfect, except I hit the wing at the very last part! Just tapping the rudder would've saved me! Oh well.