Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 17, 02 at 9:34pmRammstein

Hello, I'm Rammstein. The playstation brought me years of good memories. I will never forget it.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 06, 13 at 10:02pm
Sunshine Dream

I'm Sunshine Dream, and I am extremely pissed off that only the US PSN gets Breath Of Fire IV. I've been wanting to play that game for a while, but I live in Australia and our PSN does NOT HAVE IT. >XO Bad Sony! Bad!

On another note, I'm also a bit annoyed that Tekken 2 is the only one out of the PS1 trilogy that's on PSN. Now for T1 that's not such a problem since I have a physical copy of it that I got many years ago, but T3's copyright issues (*cough*stupidlittledinosaur*cough*) prevent it from being on PSN, and that's understandable, but also a big problem. You see, my PS1 has a chip in it, and as such the only copy of T3 that I have is a copy that has been burnt to another disc and is unplayable on a PS2 or a PS3. So the only way for me to play my beloved Tekken 3 is to find a physical copy on the Internet somewhere, which will be no easy task... uuugh.

Apr 04, 13 at 6:14am
jammajup

Welcome,it is good to see there still original Playstation fans like myself out there.
We need to make the forum active again if we could just post some new topics.

Mar 22, 13 at 5:42am
fastpurplemedia

My self Purple Penguin, when i was in my school and in college I used to play games in playstation. Now a days my fav. game is God Of War.

Jun 03, 12 at 4:42am
mbdimalanta593

Hi I'm new although the forum is quite dead. But I'm back reminiscing the past. Playing the old games tho using an emulator.

Oct 26, 11 at 11:03pm
MsHarrierIIVSTOL

Hi, i'm.....? (Watch this space)Still the original #1 MGS lovthis**** fanatic!

Sep 18, 11 at 7:31pm
johnsenfrankin01

Hello,

I am newbie here and I took a look on this site and I find very characters here,

Apr 23, 11 at 6:29pm
Demonxsoul

Heya guys, i play all my PS1 games on my PS2, but it still counts, cya around the forums.

Mar 30, 10 at 9:49am
Bag_San

I only started on the Forum a few weeks back but thought I'd say hi, I have a PS3, a PS2 & other consoles but always come back to the PSX because I love the games. Currently playing FF5 & 6 but have other genres in my collection like Survival Horror, Action Adventure etc.

Jul 21, 09 at 6:46am
bobbonew

Yeah welcome Skillet!

And thx for the welcome a while back DXD

Jul 21, 09 at 12:25am
DXD

quote Skillet
Hey everybody, Skillet here as you can see. I'm glad I finally found this forum as I've been a HUGE fan of the PS1 for many happy years. I still play mine till this day and I'm loving every minute of playing my old, though awesome games for it. So I guess I'll be posting here regurlarly to bring it some much deserved life.
It's great to finally see you here, Skillet. I hope you enjoy yourself, as I surely will be.