Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas » Hardest mission? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Aug 10, 06 at 9:33amMeadsy_gta_expert

I personally think zeros second mission is the hardest i cannot remember its name what do you think is the hardest mission?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 06 at 2:00pm
screamingabdabs

sure is but it was quite hard the first time i did the mission. coz most of the other missions are easy i only have small difficulties

Aug 10, 06 at 1:58pm
Meadsy_gta_expert

is easy

Aug 10, 06 at 1:47pm
screamingabdabs

N.O.E

Aug 10, 06 at 11:39am
Meadsy_gta_expert

end of the line was my type of mission i found it easy nd i like the fact if u fail it on the bit wer sweets hanging on firetruck next time u do it u go back to that bit.i found air raid a piece of p**s and supply lines a bit difficult

Aug 10, 06 at 11:34am
wipeout

I found Zero's missions quite simple. I beat all of them on my first try except Supply Lines. The only mission that I found very difficult was The End Of The Line.

Aug 10, 06 at 11:05am
Meadsy_gta_expert

i did the two zero missions after about 3-4 attempts i also find the badlands mission for actalina hard the qaud one

Aug 10, 06 at 10:34am
TVI

I find the later Ammunation missions harder, to be honest. I got far too frustrated with the 1st and 2nd Zero missions, and got my brother to do them (he's freakishly good at flying planes and helis on the game). He managed supply lines with over half a tank of fuel left .

Aug 10, 06 at 10:16am
Meadsy_gta_expert

the zeros missions spoilt the game for me just the content of the mission not really the difficulty

Aug 10, 06 at 9:54am
WolfChild

Zero's 1st one, 'Air Raid' was a pain coz of the aiming.
The 2nd 'Supply Lines' was difficult but somehow frustratingly enjoyable.
'New Model Army' was easy both times that I've played it.

This message was edited by WolfChild on Aug 10 2006.

Aug 10, 06 at 9:53am
Tevez

Hardest Mission Thread

There is already an existing thread.
My hardest mission though, is probably any of the Zero Missions. Air Raid was a bitch aswell as Supply Lines. Those missions were built in because they were nearly impossible to do and made San Andreas being hated just for that. I hope they don't include any of they type of missions in GTA:IV.

PS: Since you are making threads that already appear in the thread index, I suggest that you start looking at the thread index here