Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Major League Baseball 2K6 » Glitches » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 27, 06 at 6:10pm
Dio

I just hope next years game doesn't have so many glitches.

Jul 29, 06 at 9:23pm
Melo Man

There's also been a few times for me when a try to hold a guy at 3rd after a hit but he keeps spinning around the 3rd base bag and then eventually gets tagged out. Along with many other glitches.

Jul 25, 06 at 6:18am
Get out of Lebanon!!

haha, yeah I forgot about that one, it's really pretty stupid they made it say that for every single batter, that would be cool information to know if they could say it correctly.

Jul 21, 06 at 10:07pm
Dio

Yes, the PS2 version of this game is full of glitches. Weird cutscenes, weird animations, and weird commentating. All of those glitches you mentioned happen in my game as well. Also another thing, the commentators always say "Bla Bla had no homeruns and no RBIs last year," which isn't true.

Jul 20, 06 at 11:22pm
Get out of Lebanon!!

Does anyone experience odd glitches when playing the game? For example, players running around aimlessly after they are thrown out, or continuing to speed up the first base line and into right field on a close play? Also whever there is a strikeout, there is a weird slow motion replay of the batter flipping his bat into his other hand or some such thing. Also, it rains in safco field, where there is a roof, the temperatures have been known to fluxuate by as much as 50 degrees from day to day(2 games ago it was 27, then next day it was 73) and sometimes when I warm up pitchers as seattle, the announcers proclaim, "Colorado has some activity down in the bullpen!" When the rockies are not even in the stadium. Anyway overall I like the gameplay, it's fun, but it just does some crazy stuff I can't understand. Other thoughts?