Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Project IGI: I'm Going In » project igi mission 6 get priboi » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 19, 06 at 9:31pmblackmac4218

I have to place proximity mines beside fence, to take out guards while I climb tower.I cant place the mines! I`ve pressed fire button, alternate fire,activate button (R/ALT).
Nothing happens, I`m stuck with the mine in my hands but cant use it! Any ideas please?
PS sorry if I`m in the wrong forum,or have commited some cardinal sin. thanks anyway

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 01, 14 at 5:32am
Dhananjay

I cant complete the 1st obejctive plsss help

Sep 29, 13 at 2:32am
shumaila khan

what to do in
first

Oct 25, 12 at 11:03am
himanshu

i have finished the every thing inthis game............
but the lavel not endssssss..........
i want to go in the next level please any1 help me broooooo
i went to the proxyb house and kill 8 enemies.....
after that what can i do
i dont knoww.....
help meeeeeeeee[b][i][/

Jul 13, 12 at 8:55pm
Aman

After placing c4 charges on the oil tanks i was climbing out but then the c4 charges get blast and i get killed what to do plz help

Jul 05, 11 at 5:28am
kashi

i have done all and in end open the 5 drawer bt mission not clear after drawer wht to do[b][/b]

Jun 22, 11 at 7:02pm
dazz C

My apologies people....its mission 10 I'm stuck on!!! lol

Jun 22, 11 at 6:58pm
dazz C

Can any1 help me!? I CANNOT open the storage depot on the get Preboi mission! The icon to open door DOESN'T show up when I'm stood outside it! I fear I may be stuck on this level 4an ice age as 2get the proximity mines is my 1st objective!!! Can any1 help please?!?!

Feb 06, 11 at 9:05am
raees

it really works buddd but thank u:cool:

Nov 24, 10 at 3:29pm
Ganesh

1st stand behind the mounds and shoot at the glass window in front of u using glock17.

then the guard inside'll raise alarm and te u equipe urself wid mp5sd3 in zoom mode...

aim at te door and shoot 3 guards at once...

then shoot the oter one standing near the wall left to the door..

go beside the wire fence left to the door and kill 3 guards wandering in the backyard...

now return to the door and pick up ak47..

shoot at the cam..

aim at the door..

a guard will be coming out ....shoot him...

get into the room...none will be tere...pick law80...turn back...
open the door dat u crossed recently...

a new guard is recruited tere... kill him...

go to the backyard....equip wid law80...shoot the tank...

now go beside the walls and take a u-turn at te edge...

go towards the green boxes...shoot the guard wid spas12...

pick 4 granades and law80...

take ak47...soot te cam before it barks...

unlock the door an soot the guard...pick medipack....

equip with granade... throw one towards the guards wid macine guns...at once have ak47...if u trow perfectly gurds wid minime and dragunov will be killed and te one wid jackhammer will run...soot him with ak47...move to left and kill the surviving one with ak47...

now turn left and throw a granade over the boxes... the guard wit spas12 will be killed...take all weapons....c4....proximity mine from the truk

imp-proximity mines ave a cam on them and they blast only when a man passes in front of it...so be careful while using them ...there is no button to ignite a proximity mine....

now take jackhammer dont be economic in using it....'cause it uses s[pas12 ammo and there are plenty of it....2nd its relode time is less.....3rd its clip length is 32 and it throws 8 bullets at once....

go to the plane....dont kill the civilians...
kill the guard in te room beind...

then kill the guard at the generator room....now place proximity mines on the walls of the room....unlock te gate...unlock door switc off the generator...

guards frm barracks will be running to u then...they will be killed by the proximity mine...

take dragunov and and kill te guards running from barracks...

climb te tower with minime

take the ropeway to the next tower and kill 2 guards there one upon te tower and the one below it..

climb down....

dont go through the compound...move beside it hiding below the mounds...

go to the back side of the compound where the oil tanks are near the fence...

climb the fence...set c4 charges on them...climb the fence again and go farther...enjoy the blast....

there are no survivers....

go to Preboi's wareouse....there are 8 guards with spas12...kill them all in your own way...I did it with jackhammer....

there are 5 drawers....2 on ground floor and 3 on 1st floor....

LEVEL ENDS HERE.....

Nov 23, 10 at 5:24am
Arushit

hello everyone
i am on 6th mission : get priboi
i want to know that after i have reached that big tower that is of electricity how can i complete my 2nd objective
i am not able to go there plz help frnds
plz help