Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing » Wisp the Ghost » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN THE PROPER FORUM BEFORE POSTING!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 15, 06 at 2:44amTrunksnGoten

Appears: 12 AM to 4 AM at random spots and at random times in between 12 and 4 AM. Doesn't appear every night.

Wisp, the ghost, appears sometimes at night asking you to catch 5 spirits by 4 AM with your bug net and bring them to him. It's a good idea to start searching for him right at 12. If you catch all the spirits, he gets rid of all the weeds in your town (good if you've been time-travelling a lot), paints your roof, or gives you an item. If you have lots of weeds, ask him to get rid of them, because Tom Nook can paint your roof himself. If you don't have weeds, I suggest you go for the item, because sometimes they are rare items such as Gulliver items and event items. He may also give you common items though.

This information came from a NeoPortal

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 21, 12 at 11:27pm
Ho1w2ard7

The forum is good and helpful.

Oct 15, 12 at 10:09pm
Ninja123

[b]
[/b]i cant find wisp he's invizable right.if he is thats stupid.

Jun 30, 12 at 11:48am
Trancedkuja

quote herostyle
I got a really common item from him.
This.

Aug 08, 11 at 5:34pm
InabyamaCastle Guard

Y'know, I found this damn guy last night by complete accident. I was searching for the spirits, and had 4 of them. I was gonna have Whisp tear out all my weeds. But then I fell asleep.

Aug 08, 11 at 10:25am
GCforAC

ACGC: you do not "catch" Wisp, you bump into him and talk to him as if he were any other person/animal. He will speak of 5 spirits by the end of 4AM or else Large Marge will punish him; he will praise you with your "bug catching" skills, and proceed to promise to reward you if you do complete the quest.
I suggest you go hunting for him by MIDNIGHT-4AM, because that's when he usually roams. He doesn't appear everyday, and when he does appear, the places aren't consistantly the same... They're different.
The sprites are light, almost translucent with swirls in the middle. They glow white with a blue-ish outiine and has a "wave" at the top... Like a flame, almost. They appear in random places, and they do appear OVER TIME... Not just all at once. I suggest you look at the outside of your houses, the dump, and the wishing wells first just because that's the most common places.
When you have finally caught all 5 spirits, you hand them over to Wisp and he gives you 3 choices:
-"WEED MY TOWN" -"GIVE ME ITEMS" -"PAINT MY ROOF!"
RARELY will the items but rare and eventful, so have that in consideration.

In ACWW, I can't remember if Wisp exists there or not.

Just remember: 12am-4am, TALK to Wisp (for you cannot catch him, that is absolute nonsense), 5 spirits, 3 optional rewards.

Good luck!

Mar 22, 11 at 1:55am
Nick

FOr me Wisp appeared down by the ocean. You couldn't see him at firt but he talkes to you and guieds you to where he is and asks you to find his "lamp." He looks just like your neighbors so you can't "catch him w/ a net." What should I do?

Mar 06, 09 at 3:27pm
Asycath

THATS AC:CF.
And that isnt anything do do with wisp thats called time travelling for investment in the bank and dont dig up old posts this was a year ago

Mar 05, 09 at 8:16pm
EmilyyRosee

Actually,
what i do is if i have found wisp,
i do everything until he is in my attic.
I then go take out all the money in the bank and save the game. Then i go back alot of years. After I put in all the money i saved. Then me go back to the proper year and i have 100 thousand dollars in da bank.

Jun 17, 08 at 9:57pm
Sephiroth105

FOR THE 5,000,000th TIME NO HE IS NOT IN AC:WW FOR DS

Jun 12, 08 at 3:48am
sephiroth master

im pretty sure its the original.