Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Anime & Manga Introductions - Now Accepting New Arrivals » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 06 at 10:56pmVeGiTAX2

Hello everyone,

As many might have noticed, the previous thread was overflowing with posts. As such we present to you the new and possibly not so much improved introduction thread for the forum.

Please take your time to introduce yourself and share a bit of info with the fellow Anime and Manga fans in the forum.

Examples being:
  • How you started watching or reading anime & manga
  • What are some of your favorite titles past or present?

Please limit your postings to one per user, also please try to keep from making this into a discussion thread, there's pleanty of opportunities for that in the rest of the forum. ^^:

Finally, we hope your stay in the Anime Forum is enjoyable, we wish you all safe travels as there is high chance that you may never make it out of here again.

Anime Forum Introduction Archive:

1. Umm-Hi! New to Neo-Anime?
2. Introduction Thread

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 14 at 7:06pm
Awesomecake

Hi Thrawn <3 welcome to the anime boards

Dec 04, 14 at 5:05pm
Thrawn

Guess I'll introduce myself here; I'm Thrawn and just recently got into watching anime about a year ago. I have a severe backup of anime to watch and I also keep track of new shows. So you can expect to see some posts from me occasionally.

Nov 23, 14 at 7:14am
Professor Wright

Hi I’m Professor Wright and I don’t really have a story of me getting into anime. Honestly I just watched a few before being informed they were anime after that I became addicted to anime and manga. It was most due to the fact there was one progressing storyline rather than just a bunch of random plots that rarely matter to the next episode. So yeah hi

Nov 17, 14 at 9:06am
Amy

Fluidity YES. Welcome, welcome ¦D! May your anime list grow longer ouo!

Nov 17, 14 at 8:53am
Fluidity

Hi, I'm Katie. I always wanted to be a part of Amy's forum but never really made the time to watch my ever growing backlog of anime. This has changed recently and so I hope to have some good discussions with you all. I put a list of my completed/up to date anime series in my profile.

I don't read manga much these days but I do read wikis to keep ahead when I can (I always spoil it for myself -_-). I also studied Japanese for four semesters and hope to make it to Japan in the near future. Yoroshiku! ^__^

Oct 31, 14 at 5:48am
Chris Lynn

I saw
welcome to NHK
Gosick

Both are incredibly good....love the ending of Gosick. Dramatic!

Oct 16, 14 at 1:28am
KittyCatMeow

Hello there!

My name is Kitty/Kat and I am currently a University student. :3 I love to watch anime, and have been doing so since I was about 5 (DBZ). I eventually got into Yu-Gi-OH!, Pokémon, and Digimon. When I got older I discovered Naruto & Bleach. :3 I've watched tons of anime of all different genres. (Even many unorthodox ones )

My favorite anime at the time has got to be Fairy Tail, which I have been keeping up with c: I've also been watching the latest episodes of Naruto Shippuden, Free!, and Love Stage. I recently finished watching with Corpse Party, School Days, and Deadman Wonderland (DW is Amazing!) Still not quite finished with Higurashi, but I'm getting there. I loved Avatar the Last Air Bender and started watching Legend of Korra some time ago. c: My favorite anime movie is definitely Wolf Children

Idk what else to say, but I've watched many more and I do not plan on stopping anytime soon.

Patiently waiting for the next season of Attack on Titan!

Sep 26, 14 at 8:22pm
Couttsy

Hey guys I thought I might introduce myself here as I seem to be doing a fair amount of anime watching lately.

Aug 06, 14 at 1:06pm
Darganball

Just dropping by, Darganball here. I actually like more than what my username sounds like.

Aug 02, 14 at 7:57am
Mega Shuppet

Hey guys. I'm Mega Shuppet. Call me MS, or by my real name "Jolon".

Been on neo for quite a while now. I'm usually hanging around the Pokemon forums. Had no idea there was an anime forum, so I'm dropping by for some lurking/occasional posting here and then. I've been into anime for about two years now. I usually watch romance comedies but I'll watch the occasional psychological thriller. My mates give me shit for watching ecchi but *bleep* 'em lol.

Favourite animes would have to be Steins;Gate, Mirai Nikki, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan and Seitokai Yakuindomo.

I'm on MAL too, check out what I've been watching here.

So yeah that's me. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

> MS