Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Anime & Manga Introductions - Now Accepting New Arrivals » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Enjoy yourself, and please read the rules for this forum~!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 06 at 10:56pmVeGiTAX2

Hello everyone,

As many might have noticed, the previous thread was overflowing with posts. As such we present to you the new and possibly not so much improved introduction thread for the forum.

Please take your time to introduce yourself and share a bit of info with the fellow Anime and Manga fans in the forum.

Examples being:
  • How you started watching or reading anime & manga
  • What are some of your favorite titles past or present?

Please limit your postings to one per user, also please try to keep from making this into a discussion thread, there's pleanty of opportunities for that in the rest of the forum. ^^:

Finally, we hope your stay in the Anime Forum is enjoyable, we wish you all safe travels as there is high chance that you may never make it out of here again.

Anime Forum Introduction Archive:

1. Umm-Hi! New to Neo-Anime?
2. Introduction Thread

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 20, 15 at 12:30pm
PokeManiacY

Shin Ra - It means, "You are welcome here" in incorrect Japanese Romaji.

May 20, 15 at 12:07pm
Shin Ra

quote PokeManiacY
quote Shin Ra
Konnichiwa watashi wa Shin Ra desu
Anata wa koko kangei
wut

May 20, 15 at 9:33am
PokeManiacY

quote Shin Ra
Anata wa koko kangei

May 20, 15 at 8:40am
Shin Ra

Apr 08, 15 at 8:06pm
PrincessChichi

I am princess chichi. I am a former sailor, have a blog, run a home, and I am a mother to two very sweet boys.
I still watch Sailor Moon and I still love it too. I enjoy Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing, Roni Kenshin, Dragon Ball (sorta), Anything Hayao Miyazaki, Full Metal Alchemist, Fushigi Yugi, and the list goes on.

So yeah just a bit for me.

Mar 16, 15 at 6:40pm
Hearts

Hi guys. I'm Hearts and been into anime for a while now. Maybe not so much lately(need some motivation). Been watching to improve my Japanese which I will be majoring in when I get into uni. You can ask me about Japanese related stuff, I'll likely be able to find answers to it!

My favorite anime are probably, Angel Beats, Silver Spoon, No Game, Oregairu, Aria, Sakurasou, Kiseijuu, Kokoro Connect, etc.

Mar 15, 15 at 4:49pm
Sandwich88

Hello! i'm Sandwich88 and i'm new to these forums, i watch anime basically 24/7 and one of my favourites is probably Azumanga Daioh, and Rockman EXE Stream. Nice to meet everyone and the moderators on this forum

Mar 03, 15 at 2:14am
BlueMew101

I've been here for two years, and I never introduced myself.

Yo, I'm BlueMew101. Known as Blue in these parts.

I've seen a shit ton of anime and read a shit ton of manga that I'm too lazy to list.

If you wanna know that bad you can ask me.

Yeah, I suck at first impressions.

Mar 01, 15 at 10:32pm
younglinkgcn

Hai, my name is younglinkgcn, just drifted my way over to this forum. some animes I've watched: Bleach, Fairy Tail, SAO, RWBY, FFU, Angel Beats!, Dragonball/Z/GT, FMA Brotherhood, and some Pokemon here and there. Nice to meet everyone ^.^

Feb 28, 15 at 4:12pm
Aurora

Thanks a lot Awesomecake. Will do!