Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Anime » Anime & Manga Introductions - Now Accepting New Arrivals » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 06 at 10:56pmVeGiTAX2

Hello everyone,

As many might have noticed, the previous thread was overflowing with posts. As such we present to you the new and possibly not so much improved introduction thread for the forum.

Please take your time to introduce yourself and share a bit of info with the fellow Anime and Manga fans in the forum.

Examples being:
  • How you started watching or reading anime & manga
  • What are some of your favorite titles past or present?

Please limit your postings to one per user, also please try to keep from making this into a discussion thread, there's pleanty of opportunities for that in the rest of the forum. ^^:

Finally, we hope your stay in the Anime Forum is enjoyable, we wish you all safe travels as there is high chance that you may never make it out of here again.

Anime Forum Introduction Archive:

1. Umm-Hi! New to Neo-Anime?
2. Introduction Thread

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 21, 16 at 12:49am
Hyperlinxx

Hello. The name's Hyperlinxx, resident opinionated anime watcher brought here by snooping around on MegaBassMan's profile. I suppose I have some things to say about certain anime, and when I do post either a mid-season or and end-season review of an Anime, it's going to be a massive block of text that no one will bother to read. So yeah. Critic, enthusiast, whatever you want to call it. Among my favourites are OPM for it's flawless animation and entertaining humor, and FMA:B for it's wonderful contributions to how to correctly use symbolism in tandem with relatable characters and a good plot to convey mood.

Mar 26, 16 at 2:13pm
Titanoid

Name's Titanoid, and the first anime I've ever watched was InuYasha when I was a child. After that, Naruto, indeed two strong Anime intrigued me to watch even more. I don't really read manga, prefer to watch an episode than reading haha.

Top Anime List For Me
(Not in order. Just from the top of my head)

• Akame Ga Kill
• Bleach
• Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion
• Seven Sins
• One Punch Man
• Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry
• Full Metal Alchemist
Etc...

Mar 17, 16 at 2:56am
Night

Hello Everyone!!

I just finished watching "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time", and was looking up more info on it and found this forum, so thought that I would join, since I enjoyed reading through some older discussions! I more recently have been watching anime movies and tv shows, though I have watched some in the past. I think that the first one I ever watched was "Hans Christian Andersen Little Mermaid", which was my favorite as a child.

I think so far my favorite movies have been studio Ghibli films, and Makoto Shinkai films. For TV shows I have watched SOA, Death Note, Akagami No Shirayukihime, and a few others, which I enjoyed these.

Anyway, thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. Other than this, I enjoy spending time outdoors, learning new things, and creative pursuits.

Feb 20, 16 at 12:40am
Ascii

Apparently I've never introduced myself here before. So hi guys, I'm Ascii! I don't always watch anime but when I do I binge it for a week.

Feb 12, 16 at 5:37pm
Saints Fan

I'm SF, I've not really been into anime much recently but I'm looking to get back watching it soon. Some stuff I've watched includes Soul Eater, Trigun, Yakitate Japan and Durarara.

Feb 03, 16 at 9:49pm
IDBiYBVVC

Hello
I'm a big fan of anime, manga and other Japanese cultures.
I watch many types of them especially the mysterious and dark ones.
My favourite anime:
Cowboy Bepop
ERASED: Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Baccano
Gintama
Durarara!!
Steins;Gate
Your Lie in April
Chihayafuru
Monster
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
GTO
One Punch Man
Shingeki no Kyojin
Suzumiya Haruhi

Jan 24, 16 at 3:37pm
Qitsum

Friend got me into it a long time ago. Favorites include Akira, Princess Mononoke, Ranma 1/2, Deathnote, and Evangellion

Jan 06, 16 at 6:22pm
LucasLeviRiolu

Hi I'm an anime and manga fan, I'm also new to this site as well I hope everybody enjoys my company on here. I been watching anime for a long while and I even drew characters from some series I watched in my life.

Furuba and the character I like is Kyo Sohma, AoT and my favorite character is Rivallie Levi,
Kyo Kara Moah! is another of favorite animes and the Characters I like are Wolfram and Yuri.
the other anime I like is Inuyasha and my favorite characters are Kouga and Inuyasha I also Like Scryed and my favorite characters are Ryuho and Kazuma. I also like Monochrome Factor and my favorite character is Akira Nikado .

I have other animes I watched and saw and many different anime characters that I like in the series, I also have Manga as well That I collected for myself. I Like drawing, and writing. I just write a story or make a comic for myself to read for my own entertainment unless a person wants to read them then I will be fine with that as well.

Jan 03, 16 at 12:35am
Eiche

Hello I've been lurking the forum the past few days, thought I'd finally drop in and post.

Finally got around to subbing to Netflix a few weeks ago as an all-purpose show streaming service, but all I've really done on it so far is check out some anime I've missed out on. I finished the three seasons of Bleach that were on there and love it so far, honestly. Decided to check out Samurai Champloo as well after discussing interest with Quixotic and it's decent so far, 8-ish episodes in and it's held my interest. I plan on continuing FMA:B upon recommendation by Sigma and will likely look into whatever MegaBassMan recommends as well. (Hi you three)

So... yeah hi guys. Also I finally came and posted in Anime, Amy. Might stick around for a bit. >>

Nov 12, 15 at 8:54pm
Mirol

Here are some of the shows I've seen that I could remember, and that includes viewings of at least two episodes:

Early years:
Pokemon
Digimon
Gintama
Dragon ball Z
Dragon ball
Dragon ball GT