Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Phones, Tablets and Gadgets » Help for iPod case? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 13, 06 at 12:16pmSteave

Hello,

Please let me know where will i get ipod case?

thanks,
Steave

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 16, 13 at 9:22am
Lewispaul88

There are many online websites are available which offers cases and covers for all brands of mobile. You can choose your mobile phone and shop for the case for which are looking for. Last week I bought the case for my Iphone 5 from casepics.com and get it personalize with my own photo.

Apr 29, 13 at 6:02am
alicepattinson

you're welcome pansydawson

Apr 23, 13 at 2:22am
pansydawson

quote alicepattinson
I get my cases and accessories at MiniSuit and Amazon
Thanks for telling me the online shopping sites.I am also planning to buy cases and accessories for my mobile handset.I was looking for some online sites from where I can get all these products.Finally I got here some information regarding the same.

Thanks...

Mar 22, 13 at 4:31am
brett566

There are so many sites on internet where you can easily have the iPhone case of your own choice and it's pretty easy to find those sites as well.

Mar 20, 13 at 4:50am
SamanthaW

quote alicepattinson
I also shop at minisuit. I don't want to sound like I am promoting it but honestly they offer big discounts. You can go over the site to see it for yourself. Just got a case for my ipad mini for only $4, Promise!

Feb 07, 13 at 7:17pm
alicepattinson

Jan 20, 13 at 4:49pm
madewale

The best online sites, i guess , would be amazon or e bay.

Dec 25, 06 at 5:39pm
twist3dfairytal3s

Some dollar stores sell plastic covers for well...$1

Dec 07, 06 at 5:19pm
Sonnic

Ebay is where I'd go. But you can get them everywhere especially places like Walmart, Target, and Kmart.

Jul 13, 06 at 10:06pm
ReachForAStar

You can get on on the internet like on Amazon. But you can one at you local Apple iPod store. If there is on near you.