Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre » Rebel Mountain Stronghold » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 08, 08 at 6:40am
10khz

quote 51Montana
I can't find the anti aircraft guns which need to be destroyed
the colour of the gun is GREEN it is about knee hight it has 2 small round wheels next 2 it ok if you need ANY thing els just EMAIL it 2 me at christiandwn@yahoo.com.au ok i would be happy 2 help bye:cool:

Oct 20, 06 at 1:31am
dingus

the first one should be on the top of the building at the bottom left of the city, near an amory. the second one is on the rooftop of the building to the left of where 2 jeeps come and attack you if ur lazy to get to the second roof top. brg a sniper rifle and use at4. zoom in w/ sniper rifle, then zoom out using at4, but u need to shoot the aaa w/ 2 at4's. i'l prefer just plant c4 and move to the next one. the last aa i believe is on the roof top where the captured soldier is held as hostage, but that zone is quite dangerous. so clear it before u rescue and blow up the last aaa.

Jul 11, 06 at 5:17am
51Montana

I can't find the anti aircraft guns which need to be destroyed